• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

x

No, but some scripts have from (Mitsuig datapack - corrected by our team)

*Reward System (Bouns CC/ITEM for Level)
-> 8 lv = 2k
-> 30 lv = 2cc
-> 40 lv = 2cc
-> 50 lv = 3cc
-> 75 lv = 3cc
-> 100 lv = 4cc
-> 150 lv = 5cc & 1x boots of haste
-> 200 lv = 30cc

Last edited:
Hello !

Very cool server invite the friends! Free points for the guild! The rewards system for lvl up! -> 150 lvl = 5cc & 1x boots of haste -> 200 lvl = 7cc & 1x Soft Boots. Everything works well, All quests are working properly, full rl map! IP: Hiberna24.eu welcome!

Join
Latestnews - HibernaServer

All created account received 20 premium points!

If you buy points before the start of the server you will receive up to 30% more!

FREE POINTS AFTER START

- 30 minutes after start, all online players with 50+ level receive some points and gift! .
- 1 hour after start, all online players with 100+ level receive some points!

a322e31ec5b89.jpg

ce6ad1dfa569c.jpg

38f8c56878338.jpg

ecd98cd883dd4.jpg

and much much more... ;)

I love stupid idiots like u guys, 31 accounts on page, that server never had any promotion and u think that players would come and play, go fuck yourself, or be real and make promotion of this server for at least 1 month if u want players, and remember about payment for adding it on otservlist.com, be real, dont be fucking idiot.

I love stupid idiots like u guys, 31 accounts on page, that server never had any promotion and u think that players would come and play, go fuck yourself, or be real and make promotion of this server for at least 1 month if u want players, and remember about payment for adding it on otservlist.com, be real, dont be fucking idiot.

Advertising on otservlist and the like are essential... I do not understand why you have a problem with that...
btw. any publicity is good, do not you think?

Why skills, ml ratio so low with this high rate.

Because everywhere servers rpg with low rate...

Back