• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xabor

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
Xaborito my bror, im comming back to this ot again so we can rape.

ur guga ahuahuah :*

u should stop act like a a big boy guga, its all about you

pap0n.jpg

when Serko gave me this photo I just lold, this little boy tried to insult me or some other ppl, lloooloolololololol

go eat sth cause ur hands need it

pap0n.jpg

when Serko gave me this photo I just lold, this little boy tried to insult me or some other ppl, lloooloolololololol

You have photos of guys saved on your computer? Dats gay mens :(

pap0n.jpg

And, what do you want to say about that? IM not shy, thats what i am. What about you? Show me ur photo let us laught some.

u got my foto, u have rl photos of kaida (2 parts!) and Im not shy too, lot of ppl who played me has my facebook and also I met in rl lot of ppl too :)

u just call some ppl of polish noobs etc but u are on ONE SLAP in RL if u would call me like that. you are just brave in the internet like this xabors etc with booters, it ur world where you can do everything! but its all.. :)

Shemoz, are you related to Veziv by any chance?

He is, he wrote me in game that he looks like a little boy but he's CRAZY - Veziv said same thing like he :D

I dont like to laugh when someone give photo cause appearance isnt the most important thing but if someone insult our ppl, say that Poland is a fucking poor country and generally insult Poland when he looks like a fkn rat its so funny :D so just dont write shits about other ppl etc when u want post ur image like Guga did.

@Szady
I saw the link you gave me, honestly those kaida members which i heard only once in my life(trade team)look more stupid than i am. I can count you them if you really want too, i saw your photo asweel lmao. Yeah i am crazy and u might figure it out if i ever find you inrl. + i didnt post the photo. You did, which means i done my job. You still remember me.

@Calar
No bro, fuck veziv ^^

pap0n.jpg

I though I could expect more from a respectable commander but if anyone's related to veziv it's you..

Back