• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Xampp Linux

Adorius Black

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. Today i tried to install xampp on ubuntu and run gesior page. But problem is that my page is blank. its not loaded. what i am making bad?

don't use xampp, try apache or nginx
i tried today go through nginx tutorial but i was always stuck somewhere. thats why i try now xampp.
Errors are probably in /var/log/apache2/error.log
i dont have any error in this log. I changed xampp for 7.4 version and i have error that i have not correct path to config even if i have correct path to config. maybe this make this problem.
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: #C-2 LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: <b>/home/username/Desktop/tfs/config.lua</b> in /opt/lampp/htdocs/classes/configlua.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/classes/configlua.php(13): ConfigLUA->loadFromFile('/home/username/...') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/system/load.init.php(21): ConfigLUA->__construct('/home/username/...') #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/index.php(18): include_once('/opt/lampp/htdo...') #3 {main} thrown in /opt/lampp/htdocs/classes/configlua.php on line 25

I tried with nginx now and i have this error

setPrintQueries(true);// DATABASE END// LOGINif(!ONLY_PAGE) include_once('./system/load.login.php');// LOGIN END// COMPAT// some parts in that file can be blocked because of ONLY_PAGE constantinclude_once('./system/load.compat.php');// COMPAT END// LOAD PAGEinclude_once('./system/load.page.php');// LOAD PAGE END// LAYOUT// with ONLY_PAGE we return only page text, not layoutif(!ONLY_PAGE) include_once('./system/load.layout.php');else echo $main_content;// LAYOUT END

I have enough, 2 days without break and still i am stuck in 1 circle. i really dont know what i do wrong but anyway guys thank you for your help.

EDIT:
SOLVED:
I solve it somehow. On of things i did is that i created another user for database and give them rights:
SQL:
CREATE USER 'your_user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'your_password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON your_database.* TO 'your_user'@'localhost';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

then i change it also in config of fogottenserver to this user and it works.

Last edited:
Back