• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Xampp/phpmyadmin/setting up security

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello dear ot lovers! Please be so nice and help me if you got time.

So, as some of you already read in my previous posts - someone somehow got acces to my database and also I was infected with ~chura.pl virus. So I decided to reninstall my OS. This time I want to be sure to do everything right. So I will ask you some things that Im not sure about.

1) As you can see some things are not SECURE in my localhost or w/e it is. Wich of them should stay as they are? Wich ones I need to fix? How do I fix the ones I need?

2)I can't drop pma admin:

After executing command in phpmyadmin I still can login with pma and no password.

Do I have set password for my phpmyadmin?
Yes! I use use:Root/mypass to login in phpmyadmin.

Well...that's all for this time :)

Thank you!:thumbup:

I'd say you don't have a PMA user, but I'm not sure.

As for the first picture, nothing really insecure about it, not in my opinion at least.

PMA=The way I used to hack people back in tha dayz... xD Too bad talaturen discovered xD

As for the first picture, nothing really insecure about it, not in my opinion at least.

PMA=The way I used to hack people back in tha dayz... xD Too bad talaturen discovered xD

:D Ur a bad boy! Anyways, cuz of some reason I cant drop it, and I still can login in phpmyadmin with pma/no password :s

Still need help!

It was a known fact way before you knew it. But when noobs like you knew it, it was better to tell everybody so there pc wouldn't get fucked up.

1more thing: wannabe scriptkiddie.

Back