• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Xampp problem with port 80 being used

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i had no idea what prefix to put, well now im trying to put my game online, but im getting a problem that the port 80 is already being used by some other program, so i checked what's the program and guess what, is the system, so i have no idea what to do!
And i already changed the port in xampp to 8080, but with 8080 i cant set up a noip address, i'll let you some pictures

4Btvz88.png

wasyVe9.png

It could be skype if you use that? Unmark use port 80 and 443 in settnings -> Connection if I don't mind wrong. :D
Not Skype :/

i did it, now it redirect, i enter the noip address and it goes to the website, but once on the website, in the www bar, it looks like ip:8080
:(

IMO Uniserver is far better. Generally you wont run into as many errors as with Xamp. Maybe you could try using it and see if you have as much trouble. Just google uniserver.

Ok i downloaded uniserver, where do i have to put the website? and Luka using the port 8080 in xampp brought more problems than solving problems :/

Back