• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xampp Setup Problem.

Whipkickin

Reaction score
Each time i follow an SQL tutorial it works until the part where i go to phpadmin to set my password all i get is a screen that says "Access Forbidden". I do not understand why it continues to do this. I am not running off a router... I have tried uninstalling xampp and reinstalling it but it still does the same problem.

Someone please help me.

No, it is not password protected... I dont even have Xampp on my computer but if i install it and try setting a password it takes me to a page that says access forbidden

I dont understand why it is saying access forbidden, i have not set a password but when i go to security to set a password it forbids me...

uniinstall all you have (Xampp, apache, mysql.....) with something like revo uninstaller and install again.
Revo will uninstall it completely, so you will have clean files.

Back