• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xampp step 2 error help please!!?!?

lucasfg

Reaction score
Hi i need help on step 2 because says have some error this is what shows in the step 2.

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database.

Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/otserv/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

can any one help me pleasee i realy need this fixedd =[[ thankss:peace:

Hi i need help on step 2 because says have some error this is what shows in the step 2.

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database.

Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/otserv/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

can any one help me pleasee i realy need this fixedd =[[ thankss:peace:

1. open control Panel of xamp and look MYSQL - it must be "RUNNING".
2. go to config.lua in your ot folder and look at lines:
Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"
fill it with your ip adress, but remember " is before and after ip adress.
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"[B] - it should stay as localhost - don't change that[/B]
	sqlPort = 3306 [B]- don't change that[/B]
	sqlUser = "root" - fill it with your database root user
	sqlPass = "" - and here type your pass to the database for your "sqlUser"
3.Second thing is a root user and password - did you set it in your xamp installation??

Back