• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Xampp support

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I changed ports to 10. Apache should run from port 10 not port 80.

Why did I do this? Because my port 80 was blocked.

Now I get this, when Apache and MySQL is running the 127.0.0.1 is just blank and when I try 127.0.0.1:10 it just loads and loads and loads and connection error.

Rep in return and a lot of love.

Why was you 80 blocked? lol xd
Maybe you should try 8080 instead of port 10

80 blocked by default on windows 7 apparently, google'd it.

And I've tried all ports.
I think my firewalls blocking it but I got problems with my firewall at the moment.

Which is also a common problem on Windows 7 I also found out.

Fkin microsoft fgts

Why don't you use uniform server?

Because it's just for testing layouts. Nothing major and nothing needing secured seeming as it's just localhost.

@Spetlex, I'll give it a try.
Edit, no I cannot go to allowed programs.

Tyren, you you have skype open? Then change ports on skype because it uses 80 as default.
otherwise try this:

Use CTRL+R to open the "run" window.
Type in services.msc and wait for a new window to pop up.

Once the new window have appeared, find a service on the list called MsDepSvc.
If you dont find that process look if you can find something called "World Wide Web Publishing Service" in the description.

If you can't find either of these services continue to do this:

press CTRL+R and type "cmd"
When command window is open paste this by right clicking and pasting it: "netstat -o -n -a | findstr 0.0:80" without the "

Then you see something like this:
TCP 00000 00000 XXXX LISTENING

The "XXXXX" are the program using the port. Remember or write this number down.
Open task manager with ctrl+alt+delete, then open the services tab. Press the "view" menu on top of the window and select "set columns".
Check the one called "PID (process identifier)" Then all programs will have a 4 or 3 digit number. Find the one that you saw in the command prompt.

If it was a service, disable it, if it was a program you could just terminate it.
Hope this works.

Uniform Server is easier to run, even for only localhost purposes, and it has a decent server status button which tell you whats wrong.

Tyren, you you have skype open? Then change ports on skype because it uses 80 as default.
otherwise try this:

Use CTRL+R to open the "run" window.
Type in services.msc and wait for a new window to pop up.

Once the new window have appeared, find a service on the list called MsDepSvc.
If you dont find that process look if you can find something called "World Wide Web Publishing Service" in the description.

If you can't find either of these services continue to do this:

press CTRL+R and type "cmd"
When command window is open paste this by right clicking and pasting it: "netstat -o -n -a | findstr 0.0:80" without the "

Then you see something like this:
TCP 00000 00000 XXXX LISTENING

The "XXXXX" are the program using the port. Remember or write this number down.
Open task manager with ctrl+alt+delete, then open the services tab. Press the "view" menu on top of the window and select "set columns".
Check the one called "PID (process identifier)" Then all programs will have a 4 or 3 digit number. Find the one that you saw in the command prompt.

If it was a service, disable it, if it was a program you could just terminate it.
Hope this works.

Done all this, port 80 isn't in use. apache just wont start and if it does, no reply from 127.0.0.1 / or 127.0.0.1/PORTNUMBERHERE

Uniform Server is easier to run, even for only localhost purposes, and it has a decent server status button which tell you whats wrong.

Maybe I'll try it on my VPS seeming as I'm purchasing for the sole fact of testing templates

Otherwise open the file: "installationfolder"/apache/conf/httpd.conf

Search for the string called "Listen 80"
or maybe you canged it and it says "Listen 10"

However change it to "listen 10"

then search for the string "ServerName" and change the port there aswell.
Then try restarting apache and enter your site.

Otherwise open the file: "installationfolder"/apache/conf/httpd.conf

Search for the string called "Listen 80"
or maybe you canged it and it says "Listen 10"

However change it to "listen 10"

then search for the string "ServerName" and change the port there aswell.
Then try restarting apache and enter your site.

Tried this, didn't work.

Just bought a VPS, fuck this shit, I've been trying on and off for about a month ( my previous thread was here also where I actually fixed it somehow then it fked up again ).

So the VPS for $4.99 isn't bad every month.

Thanks anyway. Topic can be closed.

Just bought a VPS, fuck this shit, I've been trying on and off for about a month ( my previous thread was here also where I actually fixed it somehow then it fked up again ).

So the VPS for $4.99 isn't bad every month.

Thanks anyway. Topic can be closed.

why pay $5 for vps if u can get one for free @ eu.nu or com.nu?^_^

Back