• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xaneria Reborn - LOW-Rate RPG looking for staff members

skywalker16

Reaction score
Hej guys, I hope some of you remember my old RPG server called "World of Xaneria". Well I got news for all of you... it's coming back and actually we'd like to expand our team.

About the server: It is a low-rated RPG server with 100% custom map. Many unique features will make it quite diffrent from it's old version. Professional staff and a team of RL's will guarantee the server's going to be online for a long time and will be outted serious all the time. We'll give tibia a completly new touch and hope you may going to join our community.

It's important to say, we are not going to start @zero. There're several useful parts, which can be built on...

If you are interested in a PAID SCRIPTING POSITION, post here or pm me. Please remind, we need SERIOUS GUYS.

/// More detailed information will be given to you, by joining the team \\\

Last edited:
I've got some more spare time now etc, so I'd like to apply for the Mapper status. =D
I've got Ventrilo/Skype/Mumble/Msn/Mail if needed.

Last edited:
Name: PhOowned
Job:
* Scripter/Coder:
-LUA (4/5)
-C++ (3/5 - I'm really good in OTS/TFS editing)
-PHP/HTML/JS/CSS (2/5 - I know how to edit popular scripts)
* Experience:
- I hosted/scripted/mapped:
- 8 war OTSes (7.1, 7.6, 7.92, 8.0, 8.4), record 173 online on 1 server
- 2 real RPG servers 8.1 / 8.3 (exp rate x5-x3, skill x3, custom map 100%, over 20 new long quests with many NPCs and missions [quest log]) with 40/130 players online

(I had account at otland long time ago, but I forgot login <_< )

i can map and script i got ventrilo mumble teamspeak skype msn! i am from sweden i can talk english and swedish and norway

Back