• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xanteria OTs needs a team!

Xanteria OT

Reaction score
Hey there, Xanteria OTs is looking to gather a team once more to make once again an unforgettable server...

1st of all I don't have the server in my hands now or i would have just found a hoster and started it... What i want is people who know how to build an OT, we will work together to create once again another fascinating server...

Why do I want to create another server?
- Certainly not for the money, I just saw that there are no good evo servers nowadays and honestly tibia is dying so i just wanted to take this opportunity to start one

What do i need?
- That's simple all I want is an experienced team to help me build a server... (we will all be partners in this evo)

Who do i need right now?
-
Code:
Hoster (0/1) <!-- Hoster needs to be well known, and have a dedicated server -->

Mapper (0/2) <!-- Experienced mappers, please?-->

Scripter (0/1)  <!-- I will help in scripting too -->
Game Masters (0/1) <!-- Un-biased GM's... People i can rely on -->

Story writer (0/1) <!-- The person who writes the news -->

I won't tell you to post an application with your name since you should know how to do that...

Please check the main post every now and then to know what other spaces i got open :)!
Have a nice day
/Xanteria OT

Name: Steven
Position applying for: Game Master/Story Writer
Years experience: 6+ with ots
Why I am applying: I am very unbiased and fair and have been a game master in other ots just not in any recently. I could be a story writer as well as I like to keep up with news (as you said it's the person who writes the news) and I am very creative in coming up with magical stories that relate to ots.

Name: Mike
Position applying for: Mapper
Years experience: 4+
Why I am applying: I am currently looking for a server to map for. Have lots of experience, although no examples as my old computer had crashed. I can whip up something if you'd like. I'm very dedicated and would love being a part of your team. Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks.

Name: joshua
Position applying for: GM and or mapper
Years experience: 3-4+
Why I am applying: I have a lot of time on my hands, tried to make a new map, but got bored in it sooo came here to try to find some more stuff to do. hope that leaves you something to think about.

Could you send me a PM and send me your skype so we can talk?
Been in ots since 08~ Had a few servers during the years, Scripter, mapper(not a pro at all, but can send some ss of the server im working on right now) GM, w/e simple as shit haha
I can host test servers but with my net I wont host a server.
Send me a pm, I got knowledge in gesior, mysql, lua, xml, etc I can most of the things on a server, otherwise I got contacts for those things.
WibbenZ

Name: private
Position applying for: Mapper\
Game Masters\
Story writer
Why I am applying: ..

Name: Mohei
Position applying for: Mapper
Why I am applying: ..

Name: Jorge
Position applying for: Mapper/Game Master/Story Writer
Years experience: 5+ with ots
Why I am applying: im working in this for some time jus for gaining experience :)

Name: Kevin
Position applying for: Gamemaster
Years experience: 5+
Why I am applying: Looking for a new server to moderate/help/promote/etc.

Name: Jake
Position applying for: Gamemaster
Years experience: 10. 7+ with ot and RL together
Why am I applying: I have a lot of experience with tibia and being a gamemaster. I feel that I could bring good, unbiased help and moderation to the server.
If you would like to contact me on Skype send me a pm and let me know. Thanks.

Name: Joshua
Position applying for: Community Manager (CM)
Years experience: 6+ with ots
Why I am applying: I have given up actually playing the game and instead have been devoting the past few years of my time as helping the community as a GM. After dealing with other GM's I was promoted on many occasions to CM and even to God status to help maintain crooked GM's and better serve the community. I am unbiased and have ample amount of time to be online. I am very community friendly and would be a valuable asset to your team if you should desire to have me. PM me if you would like to talk about this some more.

Respectfully,
Raging~

Back