• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Xanteria OTs requesting a serious game master.

Xanteria OT

Reaction score
Hey people yup as the title says i need a serious game master for my server xanteria.hopto.org

It has a record of 100+ online so that's why i'm requesting some things my tutor should have.
:-
1) My game master should speak English and another language fluently.
2) He should be active (more than 5 hours online.)
3) He should have experience and he should post in his application his whereabouts.
4) He should not abuse and be nice to people :)

That's pretty much it :)

Who Iam ?!
Iam Bratz

Speak : English , Arabic .

- What do I expect from other staff members? -

Well, basics you can see above. I assist that the common rules are made clear to everybody. I expect mature conversations and seamless cooperation between all staff members, no matter what's the position. It's always good to ask and figure things out. Nobody can know everything.

For example:

Some time ago I had a GM character in a realmap server. When I created that account, I ofcourse had to accept the server rules. There was clearly written that it's against the rules to use unofficial software to play and it leads into a banishment. Well, first day I got reported like 4 or 5 botters and I ofcourse banned them all. The server owner got mad because I didn't teleport them into their hometown temples and I banned his real-life friend. I never heard anything about that botters have to be teleported. Ofcourse I would do so but for christ sake, tell your fellow staff members about this kind of things and change your rules!

I don't want this kind of things to happen again. I want that the whole staff works together, respect eachothers and they have straight contacts to eachothers, even outside of the game. I expect open cooperation and advising eachothers. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes.

I'm searching for real and serious jobs only. YouroxmenzIhefservercomtoBeGMinmyRox9999xServe-guys can forget it.

otland.net/f61/looking-join-team-my-professional-application-192434/

More Info

i've played The ot And You Know me

otland.net/f61/looking-join-team-my-professional-application-192434/

More Info

i've played The ot And You Know me

1) My game master should speak English and another language fluently.

plx

I can Speak English and Swedish, I have my own server and has been god on a server that had 200 + players
i haveplay tibia for 5 years
Skype Name Ludwig2829...
and my friends think im a good mapper so can map to..
my age is 15.
if you want to talk to me on your so are my name Enziio

Last edited:
i haven't seen an application yet... your just posting "i speak english and arabic fluently"

your experience? have you been an admin/cm/gm/tutor before? your age? your name...?

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.I Have Been Owner Ot Before I Delete Beacuse No Peopel!!

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not
getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Sample of your work:Can You Go To Xtibia Or Tibiaking or 4shared....Or Other.... and Downloading Anymap Rook War All By Me!!

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Last edited:
Who Am I ?

Well My Name Is Mahmoud Mohammed and I am From Egypt i am 12 Years Old I Know I am Too Young To Have This position But You Still Didn't know
me

What Is Your Job ?

Supporting in game

What Position Do You Apply For ?
Well Owner Will Have To Choose

What Is Your Experince ?

Well Ive Been Playing Tibia For 3~4 Years till now So i Know Lots About TiBia And Tibia OTS and Ive been GM In Many Ots And i also Had My Own Ot But i closed it Due To Low hosting and no Money and DDoS Hackers

Why Should We Choose You ?
You Should Choose me Because i am Honset and Trusted And I Want To Help The Ots Become The Best

What Do You Want From Staff ?
Well I want them To Trust Me and To Belive We Could Make The Ot Best In Tibia

What I offer:

~ Player support with a well-expressed english or Arabic
~ Public channels always opened and controlling its abuses.
~ Rule violation control.
~ Bug report control.
~ A good use of commands (never benefiting a player).

Online Time: 8+ hours per day
~ Companionship with my team.
~ Graphic design if is needed.
~ Translations english/Arabic if is needed.
~ Hard work

WiSh i be accepted

-Name
Ahmed Ezzat

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

Roughly 12+ hours

skills:I Got 5 Years Mapper And Scripter

experience:I must work to reconcile the people in order to get him in on the fun

What is my English level?
Arabic-High
Engeilsh-High

How many languages do you know and please level each of them

Arabic ,English And France

Why am I qualified for this position?

The CMs work is to build,and i get 3 years Skills and experience In Tibia

Iam think I deserved to be God

What do I think I'll do after you hire me?

Help The Owner and Helping People

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

FaceBook:‎MøĦãmed Emãrå‎‏،

I Have Something Why You Copy My Write ? This Very Bad To Write Something You Not Wrtie This You Copy This
I will Say... Fuck You :D Good Fuck :D

SORRY Guys It Was Hucker I Don't Know Who Posted This Post :S

SORRY

Last edited:
@Elking

Within half a day your birthday passed 2 times & you also changed last names and Sweden isn't a language.

'Engeilsh' level - Low.
'Egyptian' isn't a place either.

He Dont Write This I Swear He Dont Write This
Im Write This in other job I Swear I Swear Im Write This Not Him

Elking, you've already posted an application here..

I Won't To Be Lier Yes I Copy Your Write Sorry I Won't To Try This Agian :D

Sorry Guys For Second post I Don't Know Who Make It I Think I Hucker I will Change Password

I Won't To Be Lier Yes I Copy Your Write Sorry I Won't To Try This Agian :D

Sorry Guys For Second post I Don't Know Who Make It I Think I Hucker I will Change Password

yes ofc super hacked -.-'
So he hack your account, and post application here?

No Brother He Not Hacked MY Account He Just Hacked
Everything Im Write I Dont Like This

- - - Updated - - -

Any WAy he Write NO PRoblem
Im Coming Here To Apply A Game-Master!

Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

ster This My Profile Again

I'd recommend you to not just find a GM and give him the position.
I'd say you should really test the guy out first, let him be a trial tutor etc, making sure he's a good guy, watch him and his actions.

Throwing out GM post to whoever can talk with a golden mouth, may be the worst thing that could happen to your server :/

Back