• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Xbox Live Gamertag

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would like to have it. Surely others wouldn't mind, right? :huh:

I'm suggesting an option to add your Xbox Live Gamertag in your contact information, so it shows up below your username and on your profile.

29db61e.png

Within the areas of the above picture (boxed in red), using the following icon, perhaps?

xboxlive.png

Waste of time to add this.

Such contact information is often not up-to-date as well.

I have no idea how you came on the idea to add xbox live crap on this website.

I have no idea how you came on the idea to add xbox live crap on this website.

It's very simple actually. I was playing Xbox and thought, "Oh my god! I want to see if anyone on OtLand wants to play Battlefield, maybe I'll suggest something." <_<

Then just make a thread in games section about it.

Why would I put a suggestion in the Games area? ^_^

@down,

I know, I was being a smart ass. :)

Just to clear things up, I said the above because my original statement included, "maybe I'll suggest something." and suggestions are given in the feedback area.

Last edited:
Some people may want to save their Signature space for something else, rather than having a big blocky undetailed Generated gamercard, I'd rather just have something that links your GT, so I support this, and also add ps3.

Some people may want to save their Signature space for something else, rather than having a big blocky undetailed Generated gamercard, I'd rather just have something that links your GT, so I support this, and also add ps3.

It's just like adding mess to the bit on the left showing what OT's you play etc. - however putting that is much more 'ontopic'. If anything should be added there, for sure that first.
But I don't support any new crap to be put there.

Let me link my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, PSN, Steam, and Origin too pl0x! Not fair XBL can be added and mein favourite services not added! T_t

/sarcasm

There! I found a Raptr widget that displays your SteamID, Xbox Live Gamertag, PSN username and who knows what else in the signature bar. What else would you want!?

Last edited:
There! I found a Raptr widget that displays your SteamID, Xbox Live Gamertag, PSN username and who knows what else in the signature bar. What else would you want!?

uhm... i think you already have been replied that no one wanna waste his signature space in that.
I hope you understand.

if your gunna add something let it be something as a real big communication service such as facebook

if your gunna add something let it be something as a real big communication service such as facebook
I don't see the need for something like that. If you want to IM someone then you would already have their Skype, or what ever they use to IM.

>2012
>Still using WLM (Hotmail)
ISHYGDDT

Back