• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xendos

Its all fine, I cant see any problem if you can't speak/write English, its all normal, seriously.

Lmfao, your funny ;). I thought you were on weed xD

@ontopic:
This project will fail really badly, staff ain't motivated, spriter is inexperienced and lacks talent within art and.. You just randomly pick people up from the thread desperately. This is why your project will die this week ;)

@up
you want to bet? asshole plz leave the forum stupid spammer ;)

Name: Orodonis
time spent: i have been playing tibia and hosting servers for about 5 years
experience: i have mapped for alot of different servers but no big projects
Language: my language is obviously english but i also speak spanish
i would like to be your mapper and if your interested send me a message and ill reply with some of my maps, Thank you.

noh! you feel jealous nab. as i told you leave this thread alown

Work on All system Is Stopped for a While (Yep i am scripter, c++ coder, but i am on University and Exam Time began.)

About realsed systems. IT sux. Writting all from beginning. (we need sth more that basics)

Name:
Nickname:Wise Old Wizard
Position:Gm or Cm
Language/s:English, but can use google translator
English skills: 10/10
Rate yourself: 10/10:

Contact method 1:[email protected]
Contact method 2:Otland.net

Previus work: 2 ots i was a gm, 1 ot i was a senior tutor
Tibia experience: 7 years
OT experience: 2 years
Favourite Town: Yalahar

I know you are not looking for a gm or cm atm but when you need one i will be right here waiting for the job, here is a little more about me, I love to help people, I will interact with each and every person to make sure they love this server, if anyone asks me a question about your server or even tibia in general i will give them as much knowledge as possible.

if you are thinking about my offer, please just pm so i do not take any other offers.

umm thx but not. gm is not wort by do nothing -.^

DONT TRUSTH RUGGED MAGE! I GAVE HE S TUT AND WHEN I WAS OFF HE BANED ALL PPL ONLINE AND BCED SHIT! LIKE" THIS OT SUCKS ! ALL US SUCKS!" etcs. SO DONT TRUSTH HIM DONT GIVE HIM A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN POST HIS LOG IF US WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT DONT FKING TRUSTH HIM!

@up Roger That.

A Litte Showoff About Systems inGame:

Smelting Ores:
2mp0ajk.jpg

25tgj10.jpg

919xzr.jpg

//Only the one who knows a combination can made a bar

And a litte bonus from woodcutting ;)
25rhy05.jpg

//Watch Out Trees!

Last edited:
Back