• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XenForo or Burning Board?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
I am in the middle of deciding what Forum software to get and i have come to a point where i would have to decide between Woltlabs Burning Board Series and XenForo( which Otland uses i guess).
So despite the price difference between WBB (80$) and XenForo (140$) what advantages/disadvantages do they have? Which one would you recommend me and why?

I know, that for recommending something its always good to know what it will be used for so here is what i am planning to do with the software:
I will be using it as a forum for the community of my Game i am developing. It is intended to be a place for the fans/community to gather for them to communicate together , and for me to keep them up to date and communicate with them.

Kind Regards,
Damon

Back