• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Xenobot "Lifetime Subscriber" account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
I started playing rl tibia again, people told me that Xenobot is one of the best Bots for tibia now..
so I was wondering if someone has Xenobot Lifetime Subscriber account and interested in selling it.

Kind Regards,
Fady

Last edited:
It depends on how much I can get for it. I'm a man that likes to keep things just in case of future use.
However at the moment, I haven't played Tibia since August, but that doesn't man I will never use it again.

So, if you somehow really convince me to sell it, I may.

It depends on how much I can get for it. I'm a man that likes to keep things just in case of future use.
However at the moment, I haven't played Tibia since August, but that doesn't man I will never use it again.

So, if you somehow really convince me to sell it, I may.

login skype then :p

If im not wrong if you sell lifetime and dark get that into your account will be removed

@better let me prove that you're tonks.

3446y5d.png

a0xi1d.png

dgsys7.png

2dwc1v7.png

and yeah, you're a scammer.
when I asked you about your name on xenobot forums you told me a name of a polish guy and you're egyptian. then I asked you to PM me on xenobot forums so I can be sure that this account belongs to you, you told me that you can't login now and account was "searching forums" at that time so its not yours.
(I can't post conversation because its arabic so it will be hard to be understood).

@Featfate tonks, is that your second account?

@Sheinen Highfive PM'd :)

Bump!
no one is selling xenobot lifetime subscription? :)

@better let me prove that you're tonks.

3446y5d.png

a0xi1d.png

dgsys7.png

2dwc1v7.png

and yeah, you're a scammer.
when I asked you about your name on xenobot forums you told me a name of a polish guy and you're egyptian. then I asked you to PM me on xenobot forums so I can be sure that this account belongs to you, you told me that you can't login now and account was "searching forums" at that time so its not yours.
(I can't post conversation because its arabic so it will be hard to be understood).

@Featfate tonks, is that your second account?

@Sheinen Highfive PM'd :)

Scammers are -seriously- pathetic.

You should post a offer on the xeno forums and if tonks is rly selling it just get him to msg u with a lifetime subscriber acc on the forum and then get a mod of xeno to be your middleman :]

I've already created a thread.
/showthread.php?8298-Buying-XenoBot-Lifetime-subscriber

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back