• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling XenoBot Lifetime Subscriber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, in the light of recent situations with botting, I've decided to sell my lifetime subscriber account before it's too late.
Also, I haven't been playing Tibia lately, hell I haven't botted using Xenobot.
So, because of this, I'm willing to let it go for cheaper than I originally wanted ($100 USD).

Details about the product:
This is Xenobot lifetime subscription, that means once you buy this, you can use this forever and never have to pay again.
The price of the product:
I'm willing to accept offers less than my original offer ($100 USD).
Only accepting cash. No Tibia gold, accounts, ect.
Contact information:
You may contact me on Skype: evan_da_man
Or by PM here: http://otland.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=40401

PM me all of your offers! I will only accept verified PayPal.

Last edited:
Read my post again.

Would you accept a 140 MS in a pvp world? With 200k bank balance and some eq? Also has some other chars on the account (not sure which).

Total, you could sell it for is 60-70$ I guess.

Last edited:
TM why you dont sell and buy the lifetime?

Because I don't want to be in character trades, they can chargeback money etc.
I guess it's better if he plays the character or finds some other use for it, unless he wants to sell it himself.

Would you accept a 140 MS in a pvp world? With 200k bank balance and some eq? Also has some other chars on the account (not sure which).

Total, you could sell it for is 60-70$ I guess.

I am only accepting cash, I apologize for not clearly mentioning this in the first post.

Best of luck selling it Evan.

Red

I know it must pain you to have this stupid bot taking up place in your memory, I'll take it off your hands, you don't have to pay me.

Well, Prondeliko has the highest offer, anyone willing to top it?

Nope, it needs to be on PayPal, sorry.

too bad im not verified, id take it in a heartbeat, good luck im sure ull get a buyer soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back