• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xenobot recomendation!

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
Hiho, i'm a new user of the Xenobot, i've like 2 days running it and i checked so many good features, like a perfect cavebotting and a lot of perfect things, buuut, i got some questions:

¿This bot are safe?..
¿The HUD of the Xenobot are safe too?
¿What things i need to do to have a safe botting? (Like not using the HUD if aren't safe or something like that?

Greetings and thank you for check this thread xD

It's safe. If you want to avoid being caught, or reported, don't afk for ten hours straight and expect everything to be okay.

And what about the HUD tools like the experience bar and that? and thanks for your answer xD

Don't use X-Ray. You can actually bot ten hours straight on the same place without being caught, I've done it a million times on like 10 different accounts, still not banned.

The HUD is safe.

And for safe scripts I advise Wovimus, JXScripts, Nakuu, failure, Infernal Bolt and Adky(Mine)

Don't use my scripts(Nappy's). I never tested them, or safety checked them.

I bot about 4-10 hrs a day, I don't use the HUD. I have 6 accounts that I currently bot on and all of them are completely safe!

Been using Xeno for like a year + now and I was banned on one account, my main, level 215 RP. Why? Because I botted Muggy Plains down from 42 hours stamina to 14 all the time and I was getting shit tons of reports there but I didn't really care.

Apart from that, I've never been banned on any accounts.

Hiho, i'm a new user of the Xenobot, i've like 2 days running it and i checked so many good features, like a perfect cavebotting and a lot of perfect things, buuut, i got some questions:

¿This bot are safe?..
¿The HUD of the Xenobot are safe too?
¿What things i need to do to have a safe botting? (Like not using the HUD if aren't safe or something like that?

Greetings and thank you for check this thread xD

Wrong forum

No bot is safe - Fact !
Xenobot is undetectible - Fact !

They dont detect the bot but isntead they detect your character acting like it is using a bot and no bot can or ever will be able to trick their system into thinking you're human.

Every feature of xenobot is the same in terms of being 'safe' as they are ALL randomized and the HUD just like the bot itself is undetectible and 100% safe. It's the way you move and repeat actions that gets you caught.. not the bot.

Back