• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Xenobot scripts for Shadowcores/Lunarforce

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm selling scripts tailored for Shadowcores/Lunarforce specifically for Xenobot. If you are interested, go to this link for more details.

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?16915-SHADOWCORES-OT-Scripts

this link contains details of scripts/payments etc, but in short, I'm accepting shadowcores cash and rl cash. I'm afraid I don't play Lunar~ so can't accept there.

You can always message in game: (ON SHADOWCORES)
Bitch Slap Yo Momma

you should still except lunar bro because you can just make a lvl 8 and world trade it to shadowcores alot of people do that ;)

you should still except lunar bro because you can just make a lvl 8 and world trade it to shadowcores alot of people do that ;)
That's a good point but it's more hastle for me. :p
For now I'd rather people transfer the cash to their char on shadowcores and pay me there. I'd rather focus on making scripts better than getting scammed by WT nubs xD

Back