• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xenobot Users

I saw 3-4~ people get banned for xeno tho 1k use it for like a year now ^_^

I've never seen anyone been banned and I've used it for around a year (this is checking waveban threads on Xeno forums & I was inactive for 2months~)

I'm gona use Xenobot soon.
But could u guys post some features of it.
Like how good it is it etc.
And if the scripts are easy to find/Is it easy to use. Is it also kinda same as Elfbot qua the waypoints.

No matter what bot, xeno, ibot, redbot, they all will have people getting deleted. It just matters how you use it.

And if the scripts are easy to find/Is it easy to use. Is it also kinda same as Elfbot qua the waypoints.

Think of TibiaBot NG, its almost the exact same as that

Are any of those free? Im playing an 9.71 Ot and i just have auto, is there any way to get any better?

Script finding is a pain in the ass,most are paid :S

Hmm, Xenobot website seems to be offline, or am I the only one having this problem?

They got some problems with ddoses atm but i'm sure this will be solved very soon, be patient.

Xenbot are online again!

Back