• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Xerena][101 EK],[54 MS]

Cykotitan

Experienced G'
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'm selling my account in Xerena as i never play real tibia anymore. The account has a 54 MS has a magic level of 43, and the EQ is a demon shield, focus cape, and a boh with a few wands.

The knight has a balance of around 300k, a soft boots and the eq in the following screenshot.
6l1hKg.png

Not alot of quests made for items. Any quest level 80+ isn't done.

Addons include full citizen on the knight, and 1 addon on the mage. The Afflicated outfit is on the knight, and there's 2/3 of the items needed for the outfit on the mage. The knight has a bear mount.

The account has no warnings whatsoever.

--There's alot of creature items in the depots of premium cities which can be worth up to a 100k.

Required: Payment must be a gift in paypal.
Please post your offers below.

Last edited:
Yes, it is pvp. I don't know if it is hunted or not, and yes i have the recovery key, email address and it can be transferred.

What do you want for it cyko? I graduated recently and actually have money for once>> gg

@Havoc, I don't really know, i haven't sold a character since forever. Make an offer.

you can do better than that, 1month premium is around that price?

Good offer, btw do you have paypal?

Good offer, btw do you have paypal?

Yes, verified.
Edit: I'm logging off now as it is 2am here, we can sort something out tomorrow, don't sell it till then as I am prepared to RAISE my offer if any more come in.

Yes, verified.
Edit: I'm logging off now as it is 2am here, we can sort something out tomorrow, don't sell it till then as I am prepared to RAISE my offer if any more come in.

Okay. Will sell to highest offer by the this time tomorrow.

Oh thats alright then, btw when did your name change to cykotitan?

I change my name everyday, when people post without reading, I correct them.

Didn't you see?
Oh no, you don't read before you post.

Back
Top Bottom