• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xikini's Free Scripting Service. [0.3.7 & (0.3.6/0.4)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Doing quick (30 min or less) scripts for [0.3.7 & (0.3.6/0.4)]
I am not here to fix your broken scripts, although I will give advice if requested.
I am here for script requests of scripts not already available on the forum.
If you require support for your scripting issues please make a thread in the support section.

For clarity's sake,
I will script actionscripts, creaturescripts, globalevents, talkactions, movements, npcs for you.
I will not script spells, weapons, raids or monster scripts.
Additionally, source editing, websites and database queries are a no go as well.

Code:
How to make shorter links to posts.
https://otland.net/threads/234306/page-14#post-2330703

Last edited:
Please read my first post.

I don't know how your event works.

I'll assume it works with a global event that turns 1 when active, and 0 when not.

data/movements/movements.xml
Code:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="45001" event="script" value="script.lua"/>
data/movements/scripts/script.lua

Code:
local global_storage = 11111

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
     if getGlobalStorageValue(global_storage) < 1 then
         doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, false)
     end
     return true
end
I guess you didn't get the joke, or maybe I'm not funny, oh well.
Anyways, have fun with your thread :)

make a "Monster" that has Custom 'Spells" which require some "Source edits", and that these monsters are only in custom "Raids". The player with the highest kill count of these monsters get their name on the "Website". These monsters will also drop super awesome custom "Weapons" for the play who kills the most.

Is there a cake throwing script event yet? Like the one in deathzot you start in a waiting room for 3 min but a teleporter teleports you there every 1 hr and the portal only appears after 1 hr then in the event, you use ctrl and the arrow you want to throw the cake and you hit the person, then it takes 33% of a players health then tps them to a waiting area for 5sec then teleports them to the waiting room then most kills wins 1cc? Im just wondering if there is one or not and for tfs 0.3.6 but if there is such script i hope its not source edit required
EDIT: is it possible just to type a command to shoot but we can hotkey it to in the direction we are facing and the command is only useable in position top left x y z to bottom right x y z?

Last edited:
Is there a cake throwing script event yet? Like the one in deathzot you start in a waiting room for 3 min but a teleporter teleports you there every 1 hr and the portal only appears after 1 hr then in the event, you use ctrl and the arrow you want to throw the cake and you hit the person, then it takes 33% of a players health then tps them to a waiting area for 5sec then teleports them to the waiting room then most kills wins 1cc? Im just wondering if there is one or not and for tfs 0.3.6 but if there is such script i hope its not source edit required
That's the only fun event I have ever played in any OT. It would be nice to see a public release so more servers could use it.

Source editing is required for the ctrl+arrow part

Source editing is required for the ctrl+arrow part
to be honest i use a 0.3.7, and i can make this event you guys are talking about, pretty easily in fact. Just need to grab an object, place it in arrow slot. the item must be a Use with item so that you can use your courser like an Sd. then that object is scripted like an On use spell, the spell itself would remove 33% of target health, and tp them into a cage. as for the total kills in the area, that's just a global script that counts the number of frags a player gets during the event. Tadaa~ No source edits needed at all.

to be honest i use a 0.3.7, and i can make this event you guys are talking about, pretty easily in fact. Just need to grab an object, place it in arrow slot. the item must be a Use with item so that you can use your courser like an Sd. then that object is scripted like an On use spell, the spell itself would remove 33% of target health, and tp them into a cage. as for the total kills in the area, that's just a global script that counts the number of frags a player gets during the event. Tadaa~ No source edits needed at all.
Except I told her that source edits were required for what she was asking for, lol.

Is this source edit or lua?
It's already in source.

Here's an example of it being used.
https://otland.net/threads/script-for-exhausted-for-moving.104676/

Here is code from source.
Code:
    case CREATURE_EVENT_DIRECTION:
       return "onDirection";
Code:
uint32_t CreatureEvent::executeDirection(Creature* creature, Direction old, Direction current)
{
   //onDirection(cid, old, current)
   if(m_interface->reserveEnv())
   {
     ScriptEnviroment* env = m_interface->getEnv();
     if(m_scripted == EVENT_SCRIPT_BUFFER)
     {
       env->setRealPos(creature->getPosition());
       std::stringstream scriptstream;
       scriptstream << "local cid = " << env->addThing(creature) << std::endl;

scriptstream << "local old = " << old << std::endl;
       scriptstream << "local current = " << current << std::endl;

if(m_scriptData)
         scriptstream << *m_scriptData;

bool result = true;
       if(m_interface->loadBuffer(scriptstream.str()))
       {
         lua_State* L = m_interface->getState();
         result = m_interface->getGlobalBool(L, "_result", true);
       }

m_interface->releaseEnv();
       return result;
     }
     else
     {
       #ifdef __DEBUG_LUASCRIPTS__
       char desc[30];
       sprintf(desc, "%s", creature->getName().c_str());
       env->setEvent(desc);
       #endif

env->setScriptId(m_scriptId, m_interface);
       env->setRealPos(creature->getPosition());

lua_State* L = m_interface->getState();
       m_interface->pushFunction(m_scriptId);

lua_pushnumber(L, env->addThing(creature));
       lua_pushnumber(L, old);
       lua_pushnumber(L, current);

bool result = m_interface->callFunction(3);
       m_interface->releaseEnv();
       return result;
     }
   }
   else
   {
     std::clog << "[Error - CreatureEvent::executeDirection] Call stack overflow." << std::endl;
     return 0;
   }
}

iam looking for " Guild War Event "
starts every friday at xx time
Once you enter the event search for the "xxx" your goal is destroying it, if you or someone else in your guild destroyed the "xxx" or even took the last hit of it, your guild will be the winnner of the event.
xxx - is a monster
*5 points reward for each online member in the winners guild.
* winner guild have effect " top guild " until next friday.
* if you died during the event you will not lose any levels/items you will just be teleported to the temple and the killer will not take a frag.

Hey Xikini is there a page with like 90% of your scripts or tutorials that i could use? i want to learn how to script but i also want the basics and stuff too because i tried scripting once and failed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back