• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xinn's Corruption & Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damon: This is not mine POV. It's going to be straight facts and screenshots where I show what a lieing, cynical person Joshwa and OXTeam is. Just wait for it. It's going to be wall of text. Some people may finally see it.

Oh, my bad. And here I was mistaking you for xinns lil brother..

All things aside, my identity does not matter. Is there anything in particular in my post you disagree with?

All things aside, my identity does not matter. Is there anything in particular in my post you disagree with?
Well given you just registered an account here and are taking xinns side in a rather enthusiastic way it is only natural for one to be suspicious of your identity wouldn't you agree?

Reactions: e.e
Wondering, while would a server that peaked at 1k players online yesterday be so much in need of more advertising.

Are you really that much in need of money?

Fix your server first, you're missing a lot of content.
Also not sure what was done to "balance vocations" but for sure this server is not the case of balanced vocations.

I don't intend to take anyones side, but if you with intention or without intention send a false player count number to OTServlist you will banned according the rules, just like everyone else. You cannot expect to be threatened differently just because of your position in OpenTibia and Tibia.. I agree that Xinn has a sick monopoly of the advertising within OpenTibia, but it is because there is no competition at all (atleast not in my eyes, otservlist is dominant in every relevant way. Maybe not in a 'developers eyes', but in regular-users eyes they are nowhere close to be able to compete.. ).

But I would definitely support people creating new otservlists or improving theirs to be able to compete with Xinn's. Also to mention, I've also had servers that got banned (manually!), because they reached high player amount soo fast, but I sent him a mail and explained and he removed it instantly.

Either way, I hope this gets resolved and leads to a more modern and fair way of advertisement in opentibia.

@Damon: This is not mine POV. It's going to be straight facts and screenshots where I show what a lieing, cynical person Joshwa and OXTeam is. Just wait for it. It's going to be wall of text. Some people may finally see it.
Is it your site? Yes?
Did the OP's server break the rules of your system? Yes?

Why is there even a discussion about this...

@OP fix your server and put in preventive measures to avoid something like this happening again.
If your banned for 30 days on otservlist.. well maybe you deserve it because you didn't consider something like this happening or maybe you thought you were too big to fail or you thought you are just too special, in any event shit happens.. live with it.

Problem solved!

Is it your site? Yes?
Did the OP's server break the rules of your system? Yes?

Why is there even a discussion about this...

@OP fix your server and put in preventive measures to avoid something like this happening again.
If your banned for 30 days on otservlist.. well maybe you deserve it because you didn't consider something like this happening or maybe you thought you were too big to fail or you thought you are just too special, in any event shit happens.. live with it.

Problem solved!
He is not trying to fix his server, hes cynical and it's his game to divide this community and gain free publicity. I'm finishing the post. For some it's maybe even an eye-opener.

I am surprised. I thought that guys just fix the server and its gonna be added again. Did they really refuse to fix such a thing ? Guys what is the point of sending 800 players online to ANY list when your server is down ? People from other lists can answer this question if they want their list full of zombie servers.

@gunz: I thought the same. I've never said i'm not going to unban them. However they've chosen to go on the war.

@Joshwa534
Maybe if you ran a working project with so much focus on content and quality you were talking about, I'd undertstand you spreading these false accusations about the corruption. It's funny how you play it now but really low at the same time. It's such a shame for big players like you pretend to be here.

166tfx.jpg

Last edited:
@Joshwa534
Maybe if you ran a working project with so much focus on content and quality you were talking about, I'd undertstand you spreading these false accusations about the corruption. It's funny how you play it now but really low at the same time. It's such a shame for big players like you pretend to be here.

Fucking hexera.net where about 400 players are trainers. It shows that this is fucking thieves just like Hexane. The same with the figures for points where the truth is that a bot account wins and outbid each auctions this is the greatest shame!

Fucking hexera.net where about 400 players are trainers. It shows that this is fucking thieves just like Hexane. The same with the figures for points where the truth is that a bot account wins and outbid each auctions this is the greatest shame!

Can you please show me those trainers with 400 players? Offline training characters are not counted, nor displayed anywhere just like in RLT. None of us picks money from players' wallets and also if some Hexane server scammed you, don't accuse us. You should pay more attention to the links your internet friends provide you with. We don't run such server. If you are suggesting it's our bot, which bids in the auctions, I'd like to see a proof for that. I could say on the same basis you were paid 1$ for this post by OX owners, but someone claiming that something is the truth doesn't mean it really is and I don't play this kind of games.

Remove the blindfold from your eyes because you are very far from the truth with the answers you make up in your mind to the questions you never asked.

I'm waiting and your hours are ticking down.

He is mature enough not to answer this.
Oh but he did. It was my mistake for not checking all my forum mentions prior to my message in this thread, as if that's the way the world works. However, the statement still holds true and we are still waiting for the logs from Xinn.

I wouldn't want to point the finger of immaturity your way, but didn't you just comment quite a useless and retarded response on a thread that has nothing to do with you?

Oh but he did. It was my mistake for not checking all my forum mentions prior to my message in this thread, as if that's the way the world works. However, the statement still holds true and we are still waiting for the logs from Xinn.

I wouldn't want to point the finger of immaturity your way, but didn't you just comment quite a useless and retarded response on a thread that has nothing to do with you?
You're giving shit to a guy that did nothing to you and called his post retarded, stop trying to start shit everywhere.
You could have swallowed your pride and fixed the issue with your fucked player count with xinn but instead you came on here and started a boatload of shit that shouldn't have been started.
Xinn was doing his job and you should have done yours in the first place.

Due to recent events Happy Tibians have been disbanded. I won't stand for that hate directed towards OTLand and its' members.

rr3mHUm.gif
Fishing?
You posted this same response in the other thread, you simply could have just not logged in anymore if you were dissatisfied with recent events.

I swear everyone on this forum lately acts like they need a midol...

Fishing?
You posted this same response in the other thread, you simply could have just not logged in anymore if you were dissatisfied with recent events.

I swear everyone on this forum lately acts like they need a midol...
I guess you got that right. Some people like me are pissed how things have turned out and given my nature I will not quietly sit back while the community I love is being insulted. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back