• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

xivarian.no-ip.info - Report spoof

akues

Reaction score

from 3:00 to 13:00 120 players :thumbup:

Max 3-6 players playing now on this

No comment. -.-'

are you sure? lots of servers gets a login bugg, there NONE can login untill the server restarts.. and before the restart there's maybe 5-10 players online just walking around without a clue about it..

Happens in real tibia as well..

Just check the amount of players online aren't proofs to me... maybe half but not fully.

are you sure? lots of servers gets a login bugg, there NONE can login untill the server restarts.. and before the restart there's maybe 5-10 players online just walking around without a clue about it..

Happens in real tibia as well..

Just check the amount of players online aren't proofs to me... maybe half but not fully.

Dont make me laugh....

I got a problem i am the owner of www.xivarian.com

Ill do this to show ALL YOURS I am not dataspoof or whatever...ill put this thread link in my webpage and ill say to all my players go in and say something <HE IS NOT A DATASPOOF I AM FROM XIVARIAN.COM *name in ot* >

I really was edit this ot 2 months ago ALL BUGS... ALL SHITS I try to do perfect to do stable ot... and Piast come saying things that are false

ahh and other thing otslist.eu and otservlist you can check the ips of the players who will post here to show you all i am not lie Go Ok here start the post ill put this link in mywebpage!!

I hope i get unbanned ip from the otslist.eu and the other one
because i am not dataspoof!

regards
lizudus

He is not dataspoof my name in Xivarian is KeyNet and Ace.
Been on the server for sometime now... I have friends playing in the server as well. From time to time I do go on.

AHHAHAHA I LVOE HOW LIKE 20 NEW MEMBERS WITH 1 POST SAID

"He is not dataspoof i am from xivarian and my name is ** and **"

Indeed, he told them to come here, make an account and reply the same thing,

I NEED REALLY THE HELP TO UNBAN MY OT THE ONLY WAY MAYBE TO GET UNBAN MY OT is this i think i told all players do this and i am saying to the moderator or the owner of this forum check ips from the guys who say they are from my otserver...etc...i just want my ot unbanned thats

thanks!

Well, yesterday I checked and there were like 50 ppl online.

BTW, what exactly you want me to do...your pm wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:
Back