• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[XML][8.1] Engine Evolution - Loot channel or shared party exp

lolu1133

Reaction score
Is it possible to to loot channel or shared party exp on this old engine? Any suggestion?

Link to the engine - there is a virus win32 - not dangerous but you should know this.
Thanks a lot in help! :)

Yes. Here is a package without any .exe file: download.
I hope you will help me! :)

Here is the results from Total Commander when I try found word "share".
Now, when I execute engine and use option 'Enable shared exp' nothing happens.

You'll need the source files in order to make it, If you don't have source files and only the .exe engine then you can't make any special edits because that XML engine doesn't even have Creaturescripts/Globalevents.

You'll need the source files in order to make it, If you don't have source files and only the .exe engine then you can't make any special edits because that XML engine doesn't even have Creaturescripts/Globalevents.
Thanks for answer. So maybe any lua script, who check player in party? I think it is possible.

I think you'll need globalevents for that, Your XML server is too old and has 100's of bugs, I can log in now and show you few of them if you want.
You need to get source files or use TFS.

Back