• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XML Starter.exe - Host!

Plumsen

Reaction score
Hello im looking for a working and without virus... starter.exe (the thing you use for start your server with) for my up-coming XML server...

If anyone got a server.exe starter for XML without virus please send me...

Mwh: Plumsen. :p

got this .bat restarter from Auto-Restarter in .bat - RaGEZONE forums just paste it into a text file and rename .txt to .bat
Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
///// your server name /////////
echo off
title "XML Server Restarter"
cls
:reset
start "Server.exe" /min /normal /wait Server.exe
echo %date% %time% Server restarted >> reset.log
echo :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
echo :: The server was restarted ::
goto :reset

Last edited:
got this .bat restarter from Auto-Restarter in .bat - RaGEZONE forums just paste it into a text file and rename .txt to .bat
Code:
echo off
title "XML Server Restarter"
cls
:reset
start "Server.exe" /min /normal /wait Server.exe
echo %date% %time% Server restarted >> reset.log
echo :: The server was restarted ::
goto :reset

Restarter? I need a starter only... hmm just send one in a rar file... without virus please!

- - - Updated - - -

Restarter? I need a starter only... hmm just send one in a rar file... without virus please!

I need a starter ONLY for host 8.1 , so pls give without virus. The server im gonna host is based on a devland... if it may helps you guyz, to help me... :p

- - - Updated - - -

Well.. as i said it's based on a devland so i have remote-control so idk... if i can start up the server with it? but when im trying to do it i need type in a password, but is just that... what password? (Remote Controll 2.0.0)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I need a starter ONLY for host 8.1 , so pls give without virus. The server im gonna host is based on a devland... if it may helps you guyz, to help me... :p

- - - Updated - - -

Well.. as i said it's based on a devland so i have remote-control so idk... if i can start up the server with it? but when im trying to do it i need type in a password, but is just that... what password? (Remote Controll 2.0.0)

I was running a server with was based on devland year ago... and i used remote-controll to host server with (but now i don't know more how to use it and what password you need write for access. :p

Back