• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xon Tanker @Lary Gango Ok, Bye

lol.... miguelshta, it's too much important to laugh in every of your post like:
AHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH,
Each of your post are you laughing without any reason. :blink:

And I'm totally agree with Alex.

in war all is fair

or dyablo tell to me u no use bot?

Why would you try and Bring Amazing Wayne down too your level? Never had a problem having a conversation with him You on the other hand is quite problematic.

Server Dominated!

I saw you at Thais depot, in the last night spamming "SARWAR DUMIINADOX" lol.
Why do you starting POWER ABUSING when everyone from Europe is sleeping? Just saying, killing a few noob levels doens't mean that you're dominating the server or so.

Well he started to power abuse today too. Just check my new thread ^^ he didnt make pz after it so i think its just a random zero without skill

I'm Mexican… And proud of it, you guys wouldn't even survive a month in here, it's worst than hell…

I've lived in Europe for a year (more specifically in Germany) and I really liked it, you should be thankful to live in a nice and calm continent, yes, BR's act different than you, but it is only because they (or should I say we as Americans) live a lot different than you, in the end we are all Humans who can understand each others if we want to ;)

Concerning to this post… I see the point of Zacker being happy after killing three AFK botters, I mean, it seemed like it really took some time to do, perseverance it's a rare quality over here, but I also can notice the apparent indifference of Xon, I mean, it's seems that he doesn't really care too much because he just botted the levels, but a part of me still believes that maybe he still cares, because he would rather prefer to have botted through all night in order to gain more levels instead of losing them (I kinda know that feeling).

Anyway, I just wanted to stand up a little, to defend my country that probably doesn't deserves the honor to be defended but still as a Mexican I feel the need to participate in this little "discussion" just to let you all know that there are a lot of Mexicans and probably even more BR's that worth a lot, and deserve some respect or at least not to be generalized over a stereotype.

Last edited:
I'm Mexican… And proud of it, you guys wouldn't even survive a month in here, it's worst than hell…

I've lived in Europe for a year (more specifically in Germany) and I really liked it, you should be thankful to live in a nice and calm continent, yes, BR's act different than you, but it is only because they (or should I say we as Americans) live a lot different than you, in the end we are all Humans who can understand each others if we want to ;)

Concerning to this post… I see the point of Zacker being happy after killing three AFK botters, I mean, it seemed like it really took some time to do, perseverance it's a rare quality over here, but I also can notice the apparent indifference of Xon, I mean, it's seems that he doesn't really care too much because he just botted the levels, but a part of me still believes that maybe he still cares, because he would rather prefer to have botted through all night in order to gaine more levels instead of losing them (I kinda know that feeling).

Anyway, I just wanted to stand up a little, to defend my country that probably doesn't deserves the honor to be defended but still as a Mexican I feel the need to participate in this little "discussion" just to let you all know that there are a lot of Mexicans and probably even more BR's that worth a lot, and deserve some respect or at least not to be generalized over a stereotype.

We rly know how it feels when someone shit on your country but try understand us too its not funny to see a troll killing you when you are botting only either he dont have skill to kill someone else than robot thats why all shits on him.

Back