• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xon Tanker @Lary Gango Ok, Bye

I'm Mexican… And proud of it, you guys wouldn't even survive a month in here, it's worst than hell…

I've lived in Europe for a year (more specifically in Germany) and I really liked it, you should be thankful to live in a nice and calm continent, yes, BR's act different than you, but it is only because they (or should I say we as Americans) live a lot different than you, in the end we are all Humans who can understand each others if we want to ;)

Concerning to this post… I see the point of Zacker being happy after killing three AFK botters, I mean, it seemed like it really took some time to do, perseverance it's a rare quality over here, but I also can notice the apparent indifference of Xon, I mean, it's seems that he doesn't really care too much because he just botted the levels, but a part of me still believes that maybe he still cares, because he would rather prefer to have botted through all night in order to gain more levels instead of losing them (I kinda know that feeling).

Anyway, I just wanted to stand up a little, to defend my country that probably doesn't deserves the honor to be defended but still as a Mexican I feel the need to participate in this little "discussion" just to let you all know that there are a lot of Mexicans and probably even more BR's that worth a lot, and deserve some respect or at least not to be generalized over a stereotype.

Sadly your fellow countrymen are stupid enough to ruin it.

About that perseverance; I rarely see any BR idiot giving up. Especially in defences they can never break. Nor do they stop when they get killed; they're always coming back to piss you off.

I haven't seen Mexicans on shadowcores, probably you are talking about BR's or Spanish people, and concerning perseverance I agree with you, BR's are perseverant indeed, I was talking about Mexicans, most Mexicans give up really fast, a lot of them would not even get to lvl 120 here… and the ones that do it are the exception

I haven't seen Mexicans on shadowcores, probably you are talking about BR's or Spanish people, and concerning perseverance I agree with you, BR's are perseverant indeed, I was talking about Mexicans, most Mexicans give up really fast, a lot of them would not even get to lvl 120 here… and the ones that do it are the exception

potato potatoe for me :p

Hahaha, it would be true if we lived in Europe where countries are just a couple hundred Kilometers appart, but Brazil it's like 7 thousand Kilometers appart… that's almost the distance between Netherlands and China…

Their country is 4 times bigger than ours, they have almost 80 million inhabitants more than our country, they speak a different language and most important they were colonized by a different country, believe me, we have really different ethnic groups :p

Talking spanish or that taco language counts as brazilian. Doesnt matter where in the world you're from

Then norwish is just like swedish, japanese like chinese, no matter where in the world you live. come on

Spanish is totally different to brazilian, aswell as those languages i wrote above, our customs are different, we live in different places, even our life style is different.

You should rethink what you've just stated in your post since you were totally wrong my friend. I'm not trying to be racist with the differences i've written between my country and brazil, i'm just saying the truth :)

@RaRFtv
Bien dicho colega ;)

Then norwish is just like swedish, japanese like chinese, no matter where in the world you live. come on

Spanish is totally different to brazilian, aswell as those languages i wrote above, our customs are different, we live in different places, even our life style is different.

You should rethink what you've just stated in your post since you were totally wrong my friend. I'm not trying to be racist with the differences i've written between my country and brazil, i'm just saying the truth :)

@RaRFtv
Bien dicho colega ;)

Just one thing; If you master the swedish language fluently, then you have the ability to understand Norwegian (basics) as well.

Just one thing; If you master the swedish language fluently, then you have the ability to understand Norwegian (basics) as well.

Same with spanish - brazilian, but that doesn't mean both languages/countries are the same ;) i wanted to point it out

There is NOTHING as "Brazilian", the language that is mainly spoken in Brazil is portuguese.

There is NOTHING as "Norwish", the language that is spoken in Norway is norwegian.

And to the "topic" that is going on at the moment, you can't say that spanish and portuguese is the same language as they have alot of different ways of talking, writing and not even using the same words. It might be confusing as for the people that doesn't understand spanish/portuguese it shounds just the same kinda.

There is NOTHING as "Brazilian", the language that is mainly spoken in Brazil is portuguese.

There is NOTHING as "Norwish", the language that is spoken in Norway is norwegian.

And to the "topic" that is going on at the moment, you can't say that spanish and portuguese is the same language as they have alot of different ways of talking, writing and not even using the same words. It might be confusing as for the people that doesn't understand spanish/portuguese it shounds just the same kinda.

You got me, haha

We dont speak Norwish? i thought we did why didnt anyone inform me?!

Back