• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XPRIMEX's Spriting Corner

looks good, your ingame tiles are nice but your equipent pieces could use some development - I can't do it better though! So keep up your work, just as i do :)

ye im afraid i need to practice them some more ^.^

anyway here are some free to use sprites :
A8E5Bt.png

Last edited:
gerpiderp,bumpzors, will take a request or 2 if anyone needs anything, also, i put up a page on le deviant art:
PrimeOT on deviantART

- - - Updated - - -

pastor_by_primeot-d5tt2f4.png

idk, if i ever showed it xD it was like my first outfit

thank you :p i have some REALY KICKASS SPRITES but i cant show them cuz their for an ot xD I CANT WAIT FOR REALEASE they are just plain awesome, ive been learning alot from deviant artists, specially you anevis :p your so much better than me xD

- - - Updated - - -

based it off a sprite a deviant artist posted :
C5ljEt.png

not free

Last edited:
well thought id update the thread with actually good sprites lol, here is a kind of set for dessert :p working on it, not free, i might be gifting it to a very lucky project :p
bP2etPb.png

Last edited:
add me on skype and il give u dat and more :D

- - - Updated - - -

fo za bles, i accidentally saved it as gif so it got screwed :s ill try to reshade it and post it again

GWSPTUi.gif

Primex those are my walls
2146x6r.png

I also have a gold version
28jzjwh.png

You have just copied them and changed the colouring

Last edited:
Even if ...
Let him edit em. Its np, eh?

It kind of is? Lol they are for my custom game and also would have been nice to be asked you know? As soon as I saw them I knew they were mine so it's not exactly edited a lot all of my graphics are copyrighted to AO-Entertainment.

Last edited:
Tibia is a completely different game to mine, Athera-Online has no affiliation with Cipsofts Tibia, the graphics are in the same perspective and that's it, there are many other games also in the same perspective.

At the end of the day, you don't actually have Copyright. Alot of people say they are, but have you paid to copyright them? doubt it. A wall is generic anyway. Your wall to his are pretty different. The bricks aren't same size and he's added in a new part. Wow. he used your outline. If you have such a problem. sue him.
LOL.

@T
keep it up bro, your item shapes are a bit.. idk wierd XD i can always help if you need it. Also i forgot your previous name.. ? :>

- - - Updated - - -

copyrighted to AO-Entertainment.

AO entertainment is copyrighted since legit company uses it? LOL. http://www.aoentertainment.com/

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, WTF is wrong with people using YOUR work. I for one am happy when someone used my work. It just shows that your work is decent enough to copy.

"AO-Entertainment" "www.aoentertainment.com", completely different thing and from the moment a piece of Art is created you Immediately assume all copyright to that piece regardless on if you are a registered company or not, My good friend Shockah (Ant) is a witness to all of my art, you do have copyright over anything you create as long as you are able to prove you have created that piece in a court of law via saved logs ect or a witness to your work.

It can be taken to court yes however all's they will do is make them remove the art from wherever it is show or used, There are a few problems with people using my work...

1). In November 2009 I had my whole sprite file stolen and lost everything that I had ever created due to someone working on my project (XPrimexX was on trial to make sprites for Athera) a few days ago.
2). These are for my game only UNLESS permission is given to use or edit, it's common courtesy to ask permission, no?

he has used the face of my walls if you don't believe it look..... Just a simple change of hue...
whnsed.png

Last edited:
Then what are you doing here on Otland.net on tibia section?

"Forum-Art Showoff-Small Art" "Showoff your small art here such as sprites, avatars and signatures." Not everything in this sub-forum is Tibia related....,I am posting my 2D pixel art (Sprites) to generate interest in my project.
Don't understand why I am being flamed when it is my work that has been copied.

"Forum-Art Showoff-Small Art" "Showoff your small art here such as sprites, avatars and signatures." Not everything in this sub-forum is Tibia related....,I am posting my 2D pixel art (Sprites) to generate interest in my project.
Don't understand why I am being flamed when it is my work that has been copied.

Ok i understand that, you are not being flamed, only told to lighten up. I respect your effort you put behind and then someone comes and rips your hard work. I understand how you feel bro. I respect you as a spriter and don't at all intend to persecute you for questioning him. I do however, find it tedius that people rage so much over "their" work when it shouldn't matter at all.
Tibia even stole sprites etc.

It happens and im telling you to lighten up and just understand that someone will always be there stealing your handywork. However, he has edited it into a new wall. Whether or not the face began as yours or not.

Put it this way.. for someone to learn perspectives on outfits etc, you begin editing cipsofts outfits. For him to learn to make walls etc, he has begun editing others.

Think of him as he is learning from you, rather than stealing.

regards

p.s. i know its completely different. I was making a point that the name is the same. Yet nobody cares.

Back