• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

xServ OTS - Project by Maru

Maru

Reaction score
Hi, I start a project evo in Tibia 10.96-98 only designed the temple and the overall style of this city, I hope you will like today/tomorrow I will try to add more images.

Temple

l2iEURR.png

Depo

RzjLpdc.png

Shop

yu5fXbT.png

Last edited:
I don't like the borders in the first pic, it's way too all over the place.

Why did you choose to put the monsters on a floor above the stairs? I'm curious

Why did you choose to put the monsters on a floor above the stairs? I'm curious

I do not know, I was given the imagination I also wanted something original.

Thank you for the rating, I will try to add maybe a quest room today.

Walking up the stair north-west of the second picture (depot) will bring you on the wall. Those fire cabins are moveable.
There's a bush standing in the way of the entrance of the third picture (shop), again the fire cabins are moveable. The grass outside the shop is in need of grass tuffs.
And just overall, don't use metal fittings too much, they look really bad especially on the latest pictures you've posted.

Other than that, keep going with the mapping mate!

Walking up the stair north-west of the second picture (depot) will bring you on the wall. Those fire cabins are moveable.
There's a bush standing in the way of the entrance of the third picture (shop), again the fire cabins are moveable. The grass outside the shop is in need of grass tuffs.
And just overall, don't use metal fittings too much, they look really bad especially on the latest pictures you've posted.

Other than that, keep going with the mapping mate!

For the time being I have been dealing with architecture more, nature or surrounding buildings not yet. As for the bushes in the entrance, I checked the game and you can not go normally.

As for metal bands, I may have exaggerated.

Back