• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yakuza on Softcores 2009

Music sucks pl music sucks -.- and also, how can you be best when it's 10vs1 in all frags? ^.-

Hmm it's not true. Frags on necros was made when we was 10~ ppls lvl 250 and we were fighting against 15 ppls 200+ ;]

I hate people like you who just got Tibia in their mind...

Yakuza is the japanese Mafia, so they "faked" it from it.
This doesn't mean that they copied any Eloth guild fucker.

If someone is walking with a guild named called "red rose" that means for you that he stole it from antica... But Antica doesn't have any copyrights. And still it's a flower idiot!

when you hear a guild called yakuza what do you think of? eloth. when you hear a guild called red rose what do you think of? antica. when you hear a guild called BoP what do you think of? ocera

i could go for days but since you aren't smart enough to argue with me ill leave it at that

when you hear a guild called yakuza what do you think of? eloth. when you hear a guild called red rose what do you think of? antica. when you hear a guild called BoP what do you think of? ocera

i could go for days but since you aren't smart enough to argue with me ill leave it at that
what if he didnt play antica? what if he didnt play eloth? what if he didnt play ocera???

I've never heard of the Yakuza on Eloth, or Eloth for that matter, but I have head of the Yakuza in real life. I've never heard of BoP, and I've never even heard of Ocera.

I've never heard of the Yakuza on Eloth, or Eloth for that matter, but I have head of the Yakuza in real life. I've never heard of BoP, and I've never even heard of Ocera.

hrm your just a noob who has enough skill to play rl ?

We don't random Pk, we just kill peoples who atk us..

o rly? so when Elite Kox was hunting he atked you from his hunting place sounds weird. And if you are uploading a video to youtube you should have some better music if the video is just for pl's why did you give the link on otland?And you also get tired of watching when ur killing elite kox 3 times...

Get it easier..All here get offensive statemens,just give any sugesttions/opinions/evaluations.But stop spamming here.Yakuza is random name of guild.I've never hear about BoP and other shitters too...

you dont have to play shitty servers you just need to play ANY server and I bet BoP or fuaso has a char there

I have played Antica, Amera, Nova, and Lunara, and I have never heard of either of those.

So what if they have a character on a world? I could go make a character on every server as well, does that make me special?

Just because you play Ocera and think they are a big deal / the shit / whatever doesn't mean everyone else does. In fact I'm guessing most players, like myself, have no idea who they are.

I have played Antica, Amera, Nova, and Lunara, and I have never heard of either of those.

So what if they have a character on a world? I could go make a character on every server as well, does that make me special?

Just because you play Ocera and think they are a big deal / the shit / whatever doesn't mean everyone else does. In fact I'm guessing most players, like myself, have no idea who they are.

in fact i dont play ocera i play libera and xantera

When i hear yakuza i am thinking about the japanese mafia
ive never played eloth bcs im not such a tibia freak like you
when i hear red rose? im thinking about my last girlfriend/or maybe antica bcs that guild is the oldest ever xD

when i hear BoP i am thinking about Bop^^
I dont know any Ocera guild noob ive never played there and i will never play there

Go outside and shut down your tibia computer for a day noob

Owned by a guild with 2 times less members, all lower levels. Not so good now.

Back
Top Bottom