• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar 7.6

Town it self is done only the city wall needs too be fixed, sewers and a few light sources

Attachments

Keep this up nice to see someone do a 7.6 yalahar style :D
i actually started one about month ago and have 8+ sprites in my 7x server was hoping to have it as an uqniue map on my 7x server but it seems that the community will do everything to make 7x least of surprise for everyone well i guess i can only prove myself by making the spawns better than the actual yalahar that will fit 7x gameplay ;p

The city is finished all light sources are in place, the wall from the inside is also done. I’m now working on the surface of the south part outside the city, after that I’ll focus on the dragon spawn under the elves.

@Landera could you please give me DL link already? I have newer sprites in my 7x so i could use them to build the wall ;p

I’ll release it once its done, there is alot of work left.

Ps: I’ll post some pictures when I’ve finished the south part.

The city is finished all light sources are in place, the wall from the inside is also done. I’m now working on the surface of the south part outside the city, after that I’ll focus on the dragon spawn under the elves.

I’ll release it once its done, there is alot of work left.

Ps: I’ll post some pictures when I’ve finished the south part.
but wont it cause bugs? I mean related to ids in items.otb
i actually started one about month ago and have 8+ sprites in my 7x server was hoping to have it as an uqniue map on my 7x server but it seems that the community will do everything to make 7x least of surprise for everyone well i guess i can only prove myself by making the spawns better than the actual yalahar that will fit 7x gameplay ;p
if you use google you will notice that this has been already done millions of times man
indeed there-s an easier way you can load 8.6 on a 7.72 server and done ! yalahar svargrond liberty bay, zao etc etc in matter of 5 minits?

Last edited:
but wont it cause bugs? I mean related to ids in items.otb

Just using the one that is in my RME. After I’m done I might try finding somebody throwing it in their server and see what bugs it make, and then fix them ofcourse :)

Just using the one that is in my RME. After I’m done I might try finding somebody throwing it in their server and see what bugs it make, and then fix them ofcourse :)
i do not want original respawns... i want to make it custom its not gonna fit 7.72 with rl tibia spawns i just need city and outer walls :/ i can also make my own ship

why nobody listens nowdays
XD just grab a 8.6 map and open it on a 772 server way more easier than do it manually

Cool stuff. Just had a discussion about yalahar on oldschool would be neat. But problem is the city is so nice other towns will be rekt in pop xD

Hello all I've been working a few hours now on yalahar in 7.6 I'm almost done with the centre part of the city. I'll release it when its finished, I just wonder is there any
interest for it.
Nice to see this kind of projects, looking for the finished thing.

Cool stuff. Just had a discussion about yalahar on oldschool would be neat. But problem is the city is so nice other towns will be rekt in pop xD

Well its up too the server owner what they do with it, free access or maybe an quest before you can enter it. Possiblities are endless. I hope after this evening to finish the surface of the south part!

so can i have the city? i do not need the respawns i want to make them custom and fit my own lore to it.
Aaa.. out and looking for more "features" for your server I see xD

Aaa.. out and looking for more "features" for your server I see xD
making svargrond bro

Well its up too the server owner what they do with it, free access or maybe an quest before you can enter it. Possiblities are endless. I hope after this evening to finish the surface of the south part!
im hoping u release it before u start making spawns 7.6 doesnt even have the creatures u will save me lot of time xd because i want to customize spawns out of outer walls ;/

Last edited:
Back