• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Yalahar boat

Ezoons

Reaction score
Really fucking funny.

Jordi wannabe :/ he copy me omg, that cunt
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/J8UcC/download/Sin-titulo.png

But didn't said the funniest.
May 30 2013, 21:16:53 Killed at Level 221 by Elder Shupak
Most damage
and by Issu Mermo
Gz lappa

But didn't said the funniest.
May 30 2013, 21:16:53 Killed at Level 221 by Elder Shupak
Most damage
and by Issu Mermo
Gz lappa

we dont care since jordi died 3x and demontorernt 1x and few more members id idint see ;)

Ok jordi dont care about lvls, so i will only mention demontorrent, kk, he died x1.
Lets see....
Lappa x1
Gengster x1
Don Baws x1
Pype x1
Flamming Boy x1
Shushei x1
Best pusher Eu x1 (Yes i dont know "He is without us" but he always go war pushing our team and mwalling, so...)
Goretta x1
And much other noobchars that was with you.
Now cry me a river.

"noobchars" idiot go asslick jacolas's ass in rl u kno ur rl 10? add my skype fidgitz123 and call me on skype lets see whos a kid then bye.

"noobchars" idiot go asslick jacolas's ass in rl u kno ur rl 10? add my skype fidgitz123 and call me on skype lets see whos a kid then bye.

So u dont have main characters, all of them was on the guild.
Please another argument, with that only that u say is that you have noobchars on the guild, so you are charlovers like hell.
and about skype... man you have a mental problem go out and walk a bit.

Oh somebodys scared for me hearing their 10 year old voice;< rage is free bro dont talk now stfu ; ) only talk skype oh ofc if ur not to pussy kurwa bye

Ah and ezoons nice house wiht kio druid (DYABLOS ITEMS Who kio druid thiefed)

thief items on ot JAJAJAJ RLY PRO worse then charlove

Share your results of Yalahar boat trap mass ue'ing xD.
fhaGcU.png

Ah and ezoons nice house wiht kio druid (DYABLOS ITEMS Who kio druid thiefed)

thief items on ot JAJAJAJ RLY PRO worse then charlove

Ty :) I dont own that house now. And at the moment in that house all the items was mine, later yes, i thiefed items to dyablo, later he will think more on pinging the people.
Pay more attention on me, and keep calling me the kid haha

Uff Evul ur such a fucking char lover we kill you once in the WM you run away from war and go and get lvl 300.. gz

Its funny the only reason i died is because i was 100% afk.. not even in my house but had pz in middle of 30 nbs outside yala boat. Lol w.e, doesnt count.

Its funny the only reason i died is because i was 100% afk.. not even in my house but had pz in middle of 30 nbs outside yala boat. Lol w.e, doesnt count.

Lol so it 0-9 cause baws died twice.
and all started msging lappa saying that i was bored, come yalahar kill me xDDDDDDDD

Back