• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahari 100 % ? with scripts to head quest

Ehhh...
1st thing. It isn't completly done so don't even write that it's 100%...
2nd things. The mak isn't even 100%.... you've fucked up many places and now they aren't rl at all...
3rd thing. I respect what you've done but sorry but giving 60% of map only fucking water it's sick... You don't have something to waste your net connection on??

My comment looks like that so I hope that will help you fixing few things... :)))

Ehhh...
1st thing. It isn't completly done so don't even write that it's 100%...
2nd things. The mak isn't even 100%.... you've fucked up many places and now they aren't rl at all...
3rd thing. I respect what you've done but sorry but giving 60% of map only fucking water it's sick... You don't have something to waste your net connection on??

My comment looks like that so I hope that will help you fixing few things... :)))

1st Topic isn't 100 ! just 100 ?
2nd Maybe some places are end fastest but sorry i never see yalahari in Real Tibia oO, but this map is good to play :)
3rd I dont understand .Please polish

Lol, 50mb :p
Nice release and all, especially the scripts.
But Damn, you needed to add like 30mb water? :S

/Limannen

In actions.xml

Code:
	<action uniqueid="12344" script="quests/teleports.lua" />
	<action actionid="11223" script="quests/azerus.lua" />
	<action actionid="5533" script="quests/aaa.lua" />

aaa.lua? That file is not in your download... ?

damn, hate all the stairs.... item id 7924 and 7925... anyone got a fix for this?

Back