• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yellowhat's Mapping Thread

Yellowhat

BOo!
Reaction score
Welcome to my Mapping Thread
VxPlBbI.jpg

8tie5nD.png

SxXTCco.png

s4uG11H.png

m5ulRN4.png

GpvECOv.png

Current project I'm working on:
http://otland.net/f57/project-8-6-tyrush-net-182244/

A list of maps in this thread:
#2 The GS Spawn
#3 The Dragon Mountain
#4 A small mountain
#5 Lordale
#6 Tyrush's Isle of destiny
#6 Tyrush's Isle of destiny

RCl3YQi.png
4b9a8cb96e6eabb35abb7fd9fb0c21eb.gif
v7spzaX.jpg

~*lease check out My Sprite Thread*~

Greets,
Yellowhat

Last edited:
Needs more detail... Nice overall :D It makes me feel like I'm in a giant tower in eternal darkness, and I know that something powerful is coming that I have to get revenge on. You brought out my emotions with this one. :$

You should fix the border bugs on second and third picture and detail it bit more on the last picture, overall it looks great! :D

some really decent clean pictures, really liked the last one, just great!

Keep them coming :)

The only one I liked was the last one, but it still has it's problems. I get the idea it's supposed to be like Grizzly Adam's boss task for The Old Widow, but if a player was in this a Paladin with a good enough crossbow or something with the extra distance abilities could hit it and still the players kill.

Concept = nice
Outcome = needs working on

Appriciate your comment. Yes I thought about that too.. it could be solved in different ways.. best thing would be to put it on a higher level or perhaps script th tiles below so you cant shoot (not sure if its possible) as you said; might need some work!

Only Player who did the Task will be allowed to go into the Releporter. After going into that Teleporter The Old WInow will appear. Or something like this. We gonna find a nice Solution for that:)

I'm not a fan of dragons being so easily huntable. Tibia destroyed the epicness of dragons. Other than that pointless opinion, looks cool.

Back