• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Yet another problem (Tibia crashing)

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Alright let's see if OtLand can do this better than otfans :)

I've downloaded tibia client 8.5 from tibiaclient.com and it started crashing after 20-30 seconds of playing. It says its caused by an incorrect installation, i've reinstalled it like 20 times from tibiaclient.com now. Gave up and went to unidownload to install tibia from there, still crashes.

Help me please

Hey Samuro!

I would suggest that you relocate where you install it. If you did it in a different disc then C:\, try installing it there instead.

Also, could you post the crash report so I could analyze it?

Hey Samuro!

I would suggest that you relocate where you install it. If you did it in a different disc then C:\, try installing it there instead.

Also, could you post the crash report so I could analyze it?

Well, I did install it under C:\

Where do I find the creash reports?

b3pxg7.png

Enjoy

Try using DirectX 5 or OpenGL and see if it still debugs
You'll probably get terrible framerates

Alright, will tell ya if it crashes or anything
Using Open-GL right now

Btw, is there anyway to set it on open-GL forever? It always resets back to DirectX9 when I close down and open tibia again

Im getting this problem and a lot of my friends are 2, tibia 8.50 debugs im running 8.5 server and its losing me players because they just give up not knowing about changing it to directx5 so isnt there a way to fix this using x9?

Back