• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yo Momma! [tibia version]

Oh yeah?
But yo Momma is so fat that when she killed a bear she screamed: WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME CHICKEN MC NUGGETS INSTED?

Oh yah?

Yo mamma is so fat when she killed a cat she screamed: WTF, I WANTED A CATSHAKE! - (milkshake) - (copy fron neon) - (creditz for you, rep++)

Oh yeah?!

But Yo Momma is so fat that when she logged in at Otland and tried to get rep++ people get this message...
You must REALLY, I MEAN REALLY! spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unbelievables mum again.

Oh yeah?!

But Yo Momma is so fat that when she logged in at Otland and tried to get rep++ people get this message...
You must REALLY, I MEAN REALLY! spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unbelievables mum again.

LOL that one was really bad lol XD

Your mama's ass is so big that it can not even fit in the teleport when tries to teleport herself

Yo momma is so fat, that when she had travelled with all the boats in Tibia, a GM Banned her because she made the boats sink. Sucks :(!

Your mother is so fat that she can't fit in a house and she buys guildhalls.

ROFL TALATUREN YOU'RE EPIC :D

Yo moma is so fat, that the GM's are afraid of punishing her since they worry that if they recall her to Isle of Solitude, it will sink.

Yo momma is so fat, she only gained 1 lvl at lvl 8 when she killed a rotworm at a 99999999999x exp BR server.

Yo moma is so ugly, that when she right clicks on a troll to attack it, it says "You may not attack this player".

Back