• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Yosef Rushar [byebye 300]

Sorry, you're too stupid, retarded and you have sux pvp to make me die.
I'll stay here forever. Playing rl and this.

God help us!!! Evil Rosestylez/Gajo or whatever you pick your nick is staying here. Run everybody or he will kill us with his lame posts on forum. :blink:

Sorry, you're too stupid, retarded and you have sux pvp to make me die.
I'll stay here forever. Playing rl and this.

well, fun life mr bosnia lives! I suppose you have to keep playing this for the rest of your life, as you probs dont get education in your country.

you say they wouldnt kill you? didnt you die x3 in war mode the other day? :s

dude u died like 69 times oooh w8 thats what i did with westie's mom LOL

You didn't even kill him.

And who are you? Another little meaningless ant in the recruitstack?
WOW man, u are in RLD, you are with the tops on this ot!! Man, if you asslick some more then you might get itanz!!11one
Really, who the fuck are you anyway

Horrible community. I will be nice to people that are nice to me. I never ever flamed someone thru forum without a reason.

Defensive mode: ON

WOW man, u are in RLD, you are with the tops on this ot!! Man, if you asslick some more then you might get itanz!!11one

Same goes for you.

Same goes for you.

i seen him around not like you dicksh*t :p

telling evry1 how awesome you are cant handle a time -.-

i hope something will be today or your guild we get a new nick and it will be called "Sneakzzor and scared charloverzz"

i seen him around not like you dicksh*t :p

telling evry1 how awesome you are cant handle a time -.-

i hope something will be today or your guild we get a new nick and it will be called "Sneakzzor and scared charloverzz"

I can't handle a time? Wtf do you mean?

The word "warmode" refers to the mode in tibia in which 2 guilds are having a war. And for your information; from the first moment I have told Wallace we would sneak you since that's part of warmode. He told me to ask my guildmates to postpone the sneaking until next server save (which we did) so that he could notify his members of the warmode. After that we did start sneaking (2 of you were sneaked to be precise) with an intended result of a battle after. Somehow you are only able to gather your groups and a specified time 24 hours in advance, because even though you had 13 members online no one of you came to us when we killed Flomen and after that the entire "RPG style" characters (unjustified).

So tell me, who are charlovers because they do not want to get sneaked in a warmode? I think that refers to you pussies.

I have one advice for you in that case; make a second character and don't tell anyone in order for next time to handle a warmode as your supposed to handle it.

wow kid mum jokes really feel like i want to cry now :( think l heard that i was in 1st grade :\

I can't handle a time? Wtf do you mean?

The word "warmode" refers to the mode in tibia in which 2 guilds are having a war. And for your information; from the first moment I have told Wallace we would sneak you since that's part of warmode. He told me to ask my guildmates to postpone the sneaking until next server save (which we did) so that he could notify his members of the warmode. After that we did start sneaking (2 of you were sneaked to be precise) with an intended result of a battle after. Somehow you are only able to gather your groups and a specified time 24 hours in advance, because even though you had 13 members online no one of you came to us when we killed Flomen and after that the entire "RPG style" characters (unjustified).

So tell me, who are charlovers because they do not want to get sneaked in a warmode? I think that refers to you pussies.

I have one advice for you in that case; make a second character and don't tell anyone in order for next time to handle a warmode as your supposed to handle it.

cuz we know that you guess will sneak ous... well the one you killed didnt listen and i guess they didnt listen :p

wallace told ous that war would be at 8 pm then your friends told ous 11 pm ... still nothing... then we all did logout and all your guess came on when like none of our team was on :p

inglish suxs and idc

cuz we know that you guess will sneak ous... well the one you killed didnt listen and i guess they didnt listen :p

wallace told ous that war would be at 8 pm then your friends told ous 11 pm ... still nothing... then we all did logout and all your guess came on when like none of our team was on :p

inglish suxs and idc

Look dude, Wallace told us at 8pm while Clas replied multiple times saying we could only battle at 10pm or later. It's not like this was a surprise for Wallace; we told him.

Look dude, Wallace told us at 8pm while Clas replied multiple times saying we could only battle at 10pm or later. It's not like this was a surprise for Wallace; we told him.

after 23:30 i did log... you guys came at 0:00 or later :p

lmfao you really take this shit to heart don't you? and asslick? I was asked to join headhunterz and are you that stupid that you don't know who I am? Well clearly I'm Anthony, since you cant seem to read that yourself.

Back