• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient You are not allowed to shoot directly on player (in OTC V8 Tibia ver 7.72)

Kioshi

Only live in the present!
Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a problem with using UH (Ultimate Healing rune) on myself in OTClient V8 and in Tibia version 7.72 , it says "You are not allowed to shoot directly on player", and it doesn't matter if I use assigned hotkey or do it manually.

I tried it out in the same client, but in Tibia version 8.60 instead, and there it worked just fine...Even tried it out in the regular OTClient and on Tibia version 7.72, and there it worked just as it should too.

I've tried on a different 7.72 server with OTClient V8, and it worked there also!
And after searching here on the forum for "You are not allowed to shoot directly on player", I found another thread about this topic: OTClient - Problem use runes in yourself (https://otland.net/threads/problem-use-runes-in-yourself.263457/)

it seems it's in relation to individual servers, what settings or so they have, for the sake of disabling players to use hotkeys.
But since I can't even manually use runes/fluids on myself on the server in question, then I guess it also has to do with some part of some code in the client itself, and I tried to find it, I looked through /modules/game_interface/gameinterface.lua on around line 398, but didn't manage to find anything.

I probably either didn't look at the right code, or maybe not even in the right file. ^^

Back