• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You are now 12 again, what is your hardware?

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
If you are actually <12 then gtfo

___

1CP6l.jpg

I was using the HP Pavilion 8765C

Let me tell you that was the biggest piece of shit ever. It basically sparked my interest in upgrading computer and educating myself on how a computer works. It all started with buying a new stick of ram, then I bought a PCI video card followed by a larger hard drive. After that I threw the whole thing out and built a P4 beast with 2GB of ram.

Any other HP pavilion fags back in 2000-2002?

Last edited:
Some shitty E.S. computer.
Intel Celeron.
256mb ram.
>3 yrs ago

2001 Celeron 1.0 / 256 / IGP 8 / 20GB
2003 Pentium 4 2.4 / 512 / 9600XT 256 / 80GB & 160GB
2006 Pentium D 2.8 / 2048 / X1600XT (or X1650, don't remember it fried) 512 / 250GB

last one being in use at the time

Mine;
32 bit rams x2
8GB WD (Not sure of the brand might be something else, but that what my mind's a bit sure of)
Processor is like the first pentium made or something.

but eh.. all I remember running on Windows Millenium .. with Sega games.

the only thing I remember is my HDD, a 1.2 Gb HDD where I was able to install Win95, Office, Age of Empires and Flight Simulator(for my dad) and we still had 30 mb free :D

i had a core2duo with 2gb ram... that was 2 years and 11 months ago :p

No facking idea. D: All I remember was that we had a diskett skeing game. We didnt even have windows at that time.

loool.
it was 4 years ago.;d

512 mb ram
amd athlon 3000+ 2.0ghz
radeon 9600 128mb
80 gb disc

Had no computer at that age. Ah, the times when you did whatever outside all day long.

I didn't even had a computer , I didn't knew what a comp was back then 2001->2002. I was just out and doing random shit like pressing on nighbours ringclock on the door and then running , A CLASSIC THING FROM WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU WAS A CHILD.

I didn't even had a computer , I didn't knew what a comp was back then 2001->2002. I was just out and doing random shit like pressing on nighbours ringclock on the door and then running , A CLASSIC THING FROM WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU WAS A CHILD.
Haha, that I do remember. You could also go to the top of an apartment building and run down fast as hell while ringing all bells until you got out :D

If you are actually <12 then gtfo

___

1CP6l.jpg

I was using the HP Pavilion 8765C

Let me tell you that was the biggest piece of shit ever. It basically sparked my interest in upgrading computer and educating myself on how a computer works. It all started with buying a new stick of ram, then I bought a PCI video card followed by a larger hard drive. After that I threw the whole thing out and built a P4 beast with 2GB of ram.

Any other HP pavilion fags back in 2000-2002?

Back when I was 12, we used to use, some old Macintosh in our school(back from 1994 to 2000),
Pic Semi-Related(how they looked like)
images

At the age of 14(sorry, by the age of 12, we could not afford a computer. :( ) I owned a Compaq Presario 6324se, Intel Celeron 1.4Ghz.
only pic I could find.
da221a_70.gif

800 mhz 20 gb hard drive? 512 mb ram and 128 mb graphics. 2000.. think i remember right..

the first computer did i get when i was 8.. and it used windows 3.1.. but i don't remember the hardware it had.

all i know that i have a shitty computer with
CPU: intel pentium 3 at 600MHz
ram: 256mb
HDD: unkown think about 40GB
grapic: 8 or 32mb

when I was 12 I had some compaq, with 128 mb ram, 8 Gb harddrive.
More than that I don't remember about it, but for some reason, Tibia lagged less on that computer than half of the modern computers I've tried. (LOL)

Had no computer at that age. Ah, the times when you did whatever outside all day long.
Now you have 6k posts on forum. You wrote them in ~3 years and 7 month (~1312 days) so its more than 4 posts a day. What happened to our childhood :( My child will start like this ;/ Playing some dumb online game instead of meeting friends. Then he will wrote tons of post on some stupid forum :p That sux!

Back