• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You existed separated in space time before you were born.

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Who are you? do you have a right to complain about the socio-economic environment in which you were born?

The answer is no. Before you were born you existed separated, exactly in 2 different parts, and you do now; in 3 different sections of yourself.
You are your genetic composition, a barely alterable composition attributed to you by your parents, now i will tell you something; you are your parents, an unalterable structure is something eternal, movements of matter can't afect it, it's isolated by the nucleotic wall and the interior structure remains eternally the same (unless radiation or genetic engeeniring affected you), something without change is atemporal. This finally means that you; your genetics existed before you, meaning your 1/2 took the decition to reproduce with your other 1/2 in the past. You are the composition of your parts, if separations of you acted before you, it means you acted before you entered the fecundative process. If you where born poor, you fucked it before you were born, so suck it up or do something, don't ask for justice, achieve it, it's the law of nature.

Some weird theory i thought in school xd

I believe in parallel universe more than this.

Yeah now someone tries to say some new shit and he's trying to act smart -.-

Back