• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
May i know why i cant post on kasteria thread on advertisement? I can in any other thread no information on my alerts tho.

Maybe you got shadow-ban from moderators or from mighty Blueish. gang~

You were post banned by me on jun 14th, you got a notification about that when the ban was added.
Reason is you continued to post off topic even after you got "off topic" notifications.

However a warning was not added, so no PM was sent out.

Ban will expire in 7 days

So i get "hidden" post-ban for just 1 topic for negative feedback? Are u kidding me?

If i good remember a guy posted long feedback what to change on kasteria he was simply ignored by head-admin this was kinda funny situation cuz admin keeps telling him "i gonna answer u later" for like week or so xD Just told him to give up cuz they run server for money and wont do any changes a simple feedback. Tell me then wheres that "offtopic"

Last edited:
One post of negative feedback? Get some more insight on self-reflection.
It's a very well deserved temporary banishment. I hope more users will be punished for their constant toxic behavior in the advertisement threads.

Oh its so toxic that instead of giving out ideas i simply tell ppl that its not worth to keep waiting for any change from admins which run their servers every month-two without doing anything to keep those servers alive? Right now we have endless circle of servers that run every few months for like two weeks then die and later instead of doing change gm blame community xD Like we are splitted on 2-3 weeks servers which doesnt change since 2 years

One may give opinions on matters, without using foul language.
If you need an example, I'll take a random post from you and transform it to a sentence that will provide a better form of constructive feedback, without any slander.
dude go and check urself for once and u'll see idk how u can be retarded that much i know its impossible to stop botters but doing literally nothing to stop them on low rate server wont make it better LOL
Can be written like -> There's a lot of botters online, you can confirm this by checking it for yourself in-game. Right now nothing's being done regarding the situation.

Right now there are way too many of you guys just arguing with each other in advertisement threads, providing no useful content to the actual topic of the thread.
You're way too focused on proving who's best in-game, what team wins what war, etc. There's nothing wrong with that, but create your own threads about it in the Discussion board. Learn to use the forum in the best way possible.

So u just pick random post without reading whole converastion? In this case my posts proven im right and forced gm to change rules on his server which community wanted after explaining same thing few times in a row i wont use sweet words and keep asking for change licking developer ass

I think what he is trying to say is, consistent insulting/flaming of a thread doesn't do the community any good and as a result, the moderators here have barred you from posting on that specific thread for 7 days.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and voicing your frustrations but using words like 'retarded' etc doesn't do you any justice. Whether or not you are "proven right".

There are ways to deal with disagreements and this isn't how you do it.

I totally agreed with @Adposatnr, if we talking about Kasteria. Unfortunately their developers are lazy and they don't listen to their players too often. That's sad but a little bit true :(
Also, nowadays Tibia community is a place for trolls, toxic guys, rivals who are guided by emotions and overuse curse others without looking at the consequences. That's sad too.
Imo, 50:50 situation (shadow-ban for destructive language isn't that good (ofc, he wrote it SO BAD EMOTIONAL MADNESS) but/because he tells a little bit truth about this team who develops Kasteria).

I totally agreed with @Adposatnr, if we talking about Kasteria. Unfortunately their developers are lazy and they don't listen to their players too often. That's sad but a little bit true :(
Also, nowadays Tibia community is a place for trolls, toxic guys, rivals who are guided by emotions and overuse curse others without looking at the consequences. That's sad too.
Imo, 50:50 situation (shadow-ban for destructive language isn't that good (ofc, he wrote it SO BAD EMOTIONAL MADNESS) but/because he tells a little bit truth about this team who develops Kasteria).
Whether or not the server and the developers are bad -- it has literally nothing to do with this forum. Behave appropriately or get punished accordingly. That's it. OTLand is independent from other peoples' servers that they advertise here.

That's it. OTLand is independent from other peoples' servers that they advertise here.

Thats why im getting shadow-ban first time and only in kasteria topic?

Then again do moderators consider my post as off-topic or just toxic? Maybe both? Why only in kasteria topic?

Last edited:
Reactions: e.e
PM the moderator about that.

By the way. Why kasteria admins are still not banned from otland is beyond me. If we speak about "toxicity", why doesn't it apply to pathological lying, spooffing, scamming, cheating on players etc. which is 1000 times more toxic and harmful to the OT community than a bunch of "bad words"? People like them are the real cancer of this community, but instead you choose to create a circle of language purists here, as if we were 12 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: e.e
So i get "hidden" post-ban for just 1 topic for negative feedback? Are u kidding me?

If i good remember a guy posted long feedback what to change on kasteria he was simply ignored by head-admin this was kinda funny situation cuz admin keeps telling him "i gonna answer u later" for like week or so xD Just told him to give up cuz they run server for money and wont do any changes a simple feedback. Tell me then wheres that "offtopic"
Please read our thread again, we have responded to him. Seems like you are so mad, as you've been trying to do everything to kill the server and we are still alive. Just to state, it's not our fault that players are leaving servers (expect last edition, which was under heavy ddos attacks and we were not able to protect against them in such a quick time). Just so you know, we are not closing servers instantly after players count goes down, we are hosting it for a 2-3 months with even 5-10 players. I'm really proud of current moderators, which distinguish good criticism from unfounded opinion. It's been 2 years and you are still spamming about bugs/errors from these times when they were fixed so long time ago. Get a life mate.
Says a guy that was promoted to Gamemaster on Kasteria around year ago and then started to stealing cash from people houses.

Whatever topic you have regarding respective server, it's not fitting to discuss about it here.
This thread is regarding the OP's behavior on the advertisement board, not about the respective server's state; it is in fact completely irrelevant to the actual matter.
If the user wants to discuss the topic further, he may PM the moderator in charge of his temporary banishment.

Whatever topic you have regarding respective server, it's not fitting to discuss about it here.
This thread is regarding the OP's behavior on the advertisement board, not about the respective server's state; it is in fact completely irrelevant to the actual matter.
If the user wants to discuss the topic further, he may PM the moderator in charge of his temporary banishment.

Where does it fit then, since all the threads regarding that matter always remained ignored?
And it is kinda relevant when you finally realize it as a consequence.
But I guess you're just another wannabe-mod here, putting your 3 cents to play a forum watchman, rather than solve anything. Not gonna waste my time on this sandpit.

Where does it fit then, since all the threads regarding that matter always remained ignored?
And it is kinda relevant when you finally realize it as a consequence.
But I guess you're just another wannabe-mod here, putting your 3 cents to play a forum watchman, rather than solve anything. Not gonna waste my time on this sandpit.
It fits under the Discussion board. Create a thread and voice your opinions about respective server there. If you find a server or a server owner to be unpleasing in any way, it might be a good idea to not play there, and make sure other players know the reason as to why you dislike the server.
Regarding spoofing, you may report it under the Otservlist Discussion board.

It fits under the Discussion board. Create a thread and voice your opinions about respective server there. If you find a server or a server owner to be unpleasing in any way, it might be a good idea to not play there, and make sure other players know the reason as to why you dislike the server.
Regarding spoofing, you may report it under the Otservlist Discussion board.

Both done back in 2017, still waiting for response. I don't know which part of "all threads remained ignored" you did not understand but as for someone who's so eager to become a forum sheriff you seem to have some disqualifying reading issues. Mind stop playing a staff lawyer now?

Contact the owner of Otservlist then, since he's the one handling the issues regarding spoofing. If he's not active on OTLand, try to reach him on his website.
Regarding the discussion of a server on a dedicated thread, if your thread does not get the attention or action that you wish for, it is still not an excuse to behave inappropriately.
I don't see how the responsibility lies with the OTLand staff to handle what is happening on a private server. The adverisement board is what the name implies -- a board to advertise one's server. If done so within the OTLand rules, then what do you actually want to happen?
Simply do not play on the server if you have such big issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back