• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You have less than 1 percent to go

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Today I logged into all my accounts to extend the 36 month deletion period. On one of my characters I noticed I had nearly reached the next magic level. When I moused on the skill the tooltip read "You have less than 1 percent to go". Has this tooltip message been around for a long time? I don't ever recall seeing it in the past. I learned today too it's not possible to take screenshots of the client anymore or I would have included a screenshot.

Last edited:
I've taken screenshots of the client
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 11.01.00 AM.png
And I remember the tooltip being there for a really long time now

Today I logged into all my accounts to extend the 36 month deletion period. On one of my characters I noticed I had nearly reached the next magic level. When I moused on the skill the tooltip read "You have less tan 1 percent to go". Has this tooltip message been around for a long time? I don't ever recall seeing it in the past. I leanred today too it's not possible to take screenshots of the client anymore or I would have included a screenshot.
It's been there for a while now.
if you are getting a black screenshot, try restarting your pc
This won't help. BattlEye has blocked capturing the screen (their way of trying to counter pixel-reading bots) for some time now. Some software (like OBS) can still capture the screen, but for the most part it's blocked.

@soul4soul, you can configure a hotkey in the client settings for taking screenshots.

Last edited:
This won't help.
DRgaxJw.jpg

I'm using greenshot and it works xD but sometimes it gives black result, but restarting pc solves it

I'm using greenshot and it works xD but sometimes it gives black result, but restarting pc solves it
But OP isn't using greenshot, or any other third-party software for that matter. Using the "Print Screen" key will always be blacked out, even if you restart your PC. So, no, your original reply isn't helpful.

I did know tooltip messages existed. From what I recall % tooltips have existed since the time they added the percentage bar. I was asking explicitly about the special "less than 1 percent message" which I don't remember. My question is cleared up now.

My comment about the screenshots was only tangential to my question. I was wondering why it wasn't working using "print screen" key and Windows game bar print screen. I appreciate @jo3bingham revealing the black screenshots are due to BattleEye. I should of even been able to deduce that as a possible culprit.

I found the built in client screenshot action. It only takes a picture of the game window which doesn't help in this situation. It's good to know greenshot works, it would be my screenshot software of choice should I feel the need to capture screenshots from tibia again.

Last edited:
But OP isn't using greenshot, or any other third-party software for that matter. Using the "Print Screen" key will always be blacked out, even if you restart your PC. So, no, your original reply isn't helpful.

Actually, the regular print screen button does work for a short period of time after launching Tibia. It will usually work for about 20 seconds in my case. After that it goes black.

I found the built in client screenshot action. It only takes a picture of the game window which doesn't help in this situation. It's good to know greenshot works, it would be my screenshot software of choice should I feel the need to capture screenshots from tibia again.

1593858610679.png

Back