• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You have received an infraction at OtLand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Pearl

Reaction score
Dear Black Pearl,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Spamming
-------
You sir, are not funny.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://otland.net/f16/ladder-bugs-60752/#post624359

Dear Black Pearl,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Your first post in this thread was "WHat a shitty day.", it was deleted, that is a warning, you did something wrong.

But you come again with another 4 useless posts? That's not acceptable.

I hope this infraction serves as a reminder for you, so before you plan to spam you think twice.

Have a nice day.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

"Your first post in this thread was "WHat a shitty day.", it was deleted, that is a warning, you did something wrong."
Probably that point.
It's pretty hard to keep track of what gets deleted, a mod should give a warning instead of just deleting the post and hoping that the user notices.

Maybe he should also have common sence in what to say in threads that is appropriate?

nice I got a ban ok well I am to drunken to give a statement good night gays.

I'm sure he said something inappropriate and he got 2 infractions. Thread closed, the user is banned now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back