• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your contribution is valuable: Encouraging collaboration in TFS project

Marco Oliveira

Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
omarcopires
Twitch
omarcopires
Are you a fan of online games and would like to help improve the players' experience? Then you've come to the right place! The Forgotten Server is an open-source project maintained by the Otland community, and we're always looking for new contributions to make it even better. Anyone can contribute, regardless of their level of experience. If you're an experienced programmer, you can help by writing new code or reviewing pull requests. If you're new to programming, you can report bugs and provide feedback to help improve the server. Remember, every contribution is important and can make a big difference. So, join us and help make the Forgotten Server even better!

The importance of reviewing pull requests:
Reviewing pull requests is a crucial part of the collaboration process in open-source projects. It ensures the quality of the code and helps to prevent the introduction of errors and issues. All community members are invited to get involved in this task and help ensure that the code is reviewed properly. Whether you're an experienced programmer or a beginner, your review can make a difference and help improve the project's quality. Remember, reviewing pull requests is a shared responsibility, and everyone should do their part to ensure that the project keeps evolving.

The need to report problems and make corrections:
Contributing to an open-source project is not just about writing new code. It's equally important to identify existing problems and fix errors, no matter how small they are. After all, these small details can make a big difference in the final result. That's why we encourage all community members to report any issues they encounter and to contribute with fixes. Don't worry if you're not an experienced programmer, small fixes can be made by anyone and they are very valuable. Remember, collaboration is a collective effort and all contributions are welcome.

Gratitude to contributors: the importance of the community in the open-source project:
The community of users and contributors to the forum and repository is essential to keep the open-source project active and evolving. Therefore, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who contributes in some way, whether by sharing knowledge on the forum, making code corrections, reviewing pull requests, among other contributions. Your work is essential for the project to continue growing and being a reference for the community. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to our community.

Collaboration is the key to the success of the open-source project. Therefore, we want to encourage everyone to get involved, offering suggestions, ideas, and contributing what they can. Every member of the community has an important role to play in collaboration, and every contribution, no matter how small, can make a difference. We encourage everyone to motivate other members of the community to do the same and get involved in the growth of the project. Let's work together to make the project even better!

Personal thanks:
I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who contributes in some way to the open-source project that I admire so much. As a simple consumer and lover of the project, I know that it would not be possible without the effort and dedication of each and every one of you. I thank those who write new code, those who review pull requests, those who report issues and make corrections, those who offer suggestions and ideas, and those who simply encourage and motivate other members of the community to get involved. I know it can be a tough and often thankless job, but I want you to know that every contribution is valued and important. Thank you for keeping the project alive and for making it even better every day.

WildPowerlessArgali-max-1mb.gif

Back