• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite DOS game!

Never heard of Carnage 3...
Because it is quite old :p

It is a simple multi player flying game where up to 8 players can play at the same time. Got it on an old Toshiba laptop but the floppy drive is broken so can't get it out from there.

Because it is quite old :p

It is a simple multi player flying game where up to 8 players can play at the same time. Got it on an old Toshiba laptop but the floppy drive is broken so can't get it out from there.

Use a usb stick...

Use a usb stick...
Lol... It has 2 serial ports (the mouse is connected to one of them), an LPT port, a VGA port and one 15 pin (joystick?) port that I've never tried nor do I know the use for it :p

Tho it has a free expansion slot of some kind. I've never opened it up to look :p

Lol... It has 2 serial ports (the mouse is connected to one of them), an LPT port, a VGA port and one 15 pin (joystick?) port that I've never tried nor do I know the use for it :p

Tho it has a free expansion slot of some kind. I've never opened it up to look :p

Insert a network card.

Back