• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite OT

Dawg

Reaction score
What OT's are your favorites?
My favorite of all time is probably Collapser, but since it shut down I can't find another one I like. What are some of the cool ones?

My favorite ots are: Ascalon, Necronia, Thronar, Phiadariasoft, Ruthless Chaos.

Playing the BETA of Ruthless Chaos at the moment, and gotta say it has improved since Season 1 by a lot.

My absolute favorite OTs ever were the first ones to come online.. those who didn't have names yet, and was pretty much war-based.
You logged in at a pre-set level and just screw around with monsters and players, and you didn't give a single fuck if the server crashed every 3 minutes, and you didn't care if the server only was online 1 hour every day..

Just.. the difference.. people complain about a server that's offline 10 minutes per day today.......
back then you didn't complain if the server was offline for 10 hours.......

I can't think of a special one but the most fun I had playing Tibia was back in the 7.6 yurots map days. So like 7-8 years ago? I can't remember. Anyways thats the most fun I've ever had playing Tibia, those days were golden! :)

My absolute favorite OTs ever were the first ones to come online.. those who didn't have names yet, and was pretty much war-based.
You logged in at a pre-set level and just screw around with monsters and players, and you didn't give a single fuck if the server crashed every 3 minutes, and you didn't care if the server only was online 1 hour every day..

Just.. the difference.. people complain about a server that's offline 10 minutes per day today.......
back then you didn't complain if the server was offline for 10 hours.......

Amen, used to be fun times aswell.

bgjy8Ljmz.png

Anyone remember that map? It's super old and I remember that I really loved to play there.
Ahh that bugs where monster couldn't go diagonal XD, or dwarf guards dropping black pearls and noble armors lol. + as you can see on the screen you could spawn a monster/npc with capital letters in the middle of the name xD and there was no floor system, but only teleports(holes were also teleports xD), so no caves with -1 floor, everything was on main floor XD . OLD TIMES FTW.

Russserv(best ot. ever. I would easily pay 2000€ for the files and never host them, just to play on the server myself. it was. the best)

Tibera.org - Was my favourite server, tons of player conflicts, tons of war, several different guilds coming back after every reset such as Essentials, Apple, Dedka. Always dies out after 2-3 months because the owner, Richux rarely updated the server and people got incredibly bored with the same map and quests, but kept coming back after every reset to claim the server. People like Acr Cronik and Smakapara were the people that made this server to what it was, despite our differences.

The first Noobwar server - Hosted by one of the old Swedes from this forum, this server went from 0 to 300 players the first day. You started at level 8 and it took a day for the first person to reach level 11. You lost EXP when you died, but not all of it. Tons of teams with 10-20 people were formed and people had a great time. You could also get addons when you killed a BUNCH of people, and later on the owner added a quest. The server died when the owner tried to create a mainland for higher levels, aswell as he started banning people for incredibly childish reasons.

Pokémononline.com.br - This was the first pokémon server and it had a HUGE succes. Over 1000 players online on every world and it had a waiting que for hours. This was also the biggest thread ever created here on OTLand and it eventually got it's own subforum. The server lasted for quite some time until it got shut down, rumors are that they got sued by CipSoft but I don't know anyone that could confirm this. PAdventures was still in development when pokémononline got shut down but eventually got released. Aswell as pokémononline this was a huge success, but it has lost a lot of it's players over the years.

That one PL custommap - I don't remember the name on this server, but it was mainly Polish players. This is where I met my first team during Tibia and I played with them across many servers. They are known as "the Dawg team" and they also played RL Tibia. The map though was amazing, it was big and had several continents. No bugs and the XP-rate was okay. The server had over 500 players in it's prime and I was one of the members of the ruling guild, which happend to be an English speaking one (1% of the server pop). EDIT: This map was sold because the server shut down and was hosted on MULTIPLE other servers, but never reached anywhere near the success of this server.

That one PL custommap - I don't remember the name on this server, but it was mainly Polish players. This is where I met my first team during Tibia and I played with them across many servers. They are known as "the Dawg team" and they also played RL Tibia. The map though was amazing, it was big and had several continents. No bugs and the XP-rate was okay. The server had over 500 players in it's prime and I was one of the members of the ruling guild, which happend to be an English speaking one (1% of the server pop). EDIT: This map was sold because the server shut down and was hosted on MULTIPLE other servers, but never reached anywhere near the success of this server.

wypas?

Definately not wypas. I'll see if I can dig up some screenshots.

EDIT: Oh, and this Pokémon server. It was up for 10 minutes, was super hyped and crashed almost right after release. AFAIK it never came back online, despite getting like 1000 players the first 10 minutes. It was the first pokémon server with shiny pokémon.

shinycattapie.jpg

shinycaterpie2.jpg

Last edited:
Eloth was my favorite OT of all time,

Now I am waiting for someone to stand up and do what Cipsoft doesn't have the balls to do.
Damn I want an oldschool server with a good player base

There are so many, it's to hard to just pick one! I could name them all but for the sake of time I can't!
I had some fun times in the past, there were some servers that were fun as hell, I miss them sooooooooo much.
Now all you see is real map, over-used maps, or some other trash servers.

Back