• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite vocation

favorite voc

• Elite knight

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • royal paladin

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Elder druid

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Master sorcerer

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
Post and vote for your favorite vocation and why? Mine is elder druid cause I always loved the power to support others

ED, dont know i really like it can health EKS and i started so far ago ED and i will continue using it :D

ED - But only DURING THE PVP

because you can paralyze the shit out of the targets
_
but a ot like shadow ofc ms gajs becuz of high dmg as tim said ;D

IN shadowcores ms because of the ml rate that is 7x higher than global tibia and allows sorcerers to hit 1k on pvp

IN shadowcores ms because of the ml rate that is 7x higher than global tibia and allows sorcerers to hit 1k on pvp
1k ur brain must be cleaned u dickhead u cant even see the dmg becuz u use utamo vita none stop again for retards if you are 400 ofc you should hit 900 if u got gill legs its ur own fault to lose more fire dmg

life completed? kid

:D I went for him solo y-day but he stopped botting after few mins, I did try to kill him with monsters, but did not succeed since killed every monster with 2sds. But ye,we can fuck him up ;d are u unbaned on Veziv's vent?

Calar and xabor you guys raise my ego replying every post and chasing me when i am playing .
Then i remmeber that you guys are just 2 noobs, and i "wake up"

Last edited:
How do you dare to call someone a noob? that guy without a rope/mw/destro.... The guy that stood for 5 seconds letting me push to 2 ppl in svar before I mwalled you near manashop, GRATZ PVP REALLY.

kenjin aka auto mana shield on 350 mage and when dead best excuse, "i got debug :("

My favorite voc = RP, why? because they are very hard to kill if you use different variety of ring's/amulets.

How do you dare to call someone a noob? that guy without a rope/mw/destro.... The guy that stood for 5 seconds letting me push to 2 ppl in svar before I mwalled you near manashop, GRATZ PVP REALLY.

dude, you know 100 % i was no controling my character, you are just not man enough admit it. I died twice in the last war because of mb and client conflict problems . Its impossible to push me 2 sqm´s, me or any other player, without get a reaction at some point , even you can understand it .

You said you couldt kill me after some minutes afk .
I am a mage bro .
A day before yesterday i lured the same creatures you coulnt lure to kill a paladin lvl 210 .
And he died . It took me 5 - 10 minutes to kill him and i didnt used a single sd .
I was afk 100 % for several minutes, you came to kill me and you couldnt .
Next thing you do ? forum and spam my name .
I told you already, want an autograph ? ask me, no problem .

EK = Because that you got so much to do, it's not like a mage, put bot on then ur done. But I like all vocations.

:D I went for him solo y-day but he stopped botting after few mins, I did try to kill him with monsters, but did not succeed since killed every monster with 2sds. But ye,we can fuck him up ;d are u unbaned on Veziv's vent?
***** i fucked veziv today in vengoth hhhhhhhhhh
6 vs 8 they all ded and they tp veziv HAHAH CHARLOVER XD

Back