• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your first ever Tibia name?

Thor Javer was my first Tibia character name.
It might be used by someone else by now. Haven't played that name since 7.6.

Tyrkhrao on Silvera during 7.1-7.4 era. Went looking for something similar to Ultima. Got hooked bad. Went deep. Probably among the core grouped that caused soul, worms, and stamina. Too much druid farm. ;) Then quit till about a year ago... So missed everything in between 7.4 and 8.50

I'm in a good mood because i'm watching Super Mario - Chacarron Macarron, so i'll tell you my ugly first name!
Aragorn Freedom Knight (i deleted that one)
And then my missy... Lady Vetax
Then Black Dragon Soldier <~ Most suckiest (wtf?!) name evah! <~ I let that account be hacked for no reason... Just had the feeling that i had to be hacked... But now i kinda miss my knight and rookstayer

Boyserdelek... I deleted him because I didn't know how to use ladder back then. The first that I passed rookgard with is Raficz on Fortera, he was sorcerer(old good times without a wand).

Squirrel, level 128 knight, Secura.

Later deleted after the implement of the creature Squirrel in tibia.

FUCK CIP.

Hm.
Renusek
Pogromca Rene (Renee is my name xD)
Montgomery Icewind
Flame Priest of Hell Fire
Mhrotshny Tsharodziey
Renusek (again)
Skarpeta Fantom
Joanna Darc
Renusek Desu

huehueh. I think it's all xD.