• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

I have an issue... It says that my port is open, but every few seconds this message appears on my server:
[23/12/2014 13:51:21] [ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

What did I do wrong?

I have an issue... It says that my port is open, but every few seconds this message appears on my server:
[23/12/2014 13:51:21] [ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

What did I do wrong?

What kind of version are you using?

What kind of version are you using?

I got it to work, but I'm using 9.80-9.86 client

Right now my database is working, and portforwarding's program says that my port is working. But after I enter my computers IP in config.lua, and I enter my host name from noip.com in my ipchanger, the login client comes up, I enter my password, and nothing happens... the login thing just disappears.

Are you sure have open your ports 100%? Becouse i had the same problem as you before, but i solved it!

I need the libxml2-2.dll since it says its missing and the forgotten server 8.7 cant start without it, any help with this?

Last edited:
Could someone please tell me where I can get hold of a good 7.4, 7.6 or 7.7 server? Map is not needed only server-files.

I already installed everything but I have one problem, after I open tibia client (to log on my serv) I have no clue where the account name and password is.
Can anyone tell me how to see/edit these? Thanks a lot..

is it possible to host a tibia otserv on macbook pro? if it is please make a tutorial i would love to know how thanks

Back