• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

lol kk so i logged in with my account manager what now !? i cant move lvl or anything i have only acc manager acc and char how can i make an admin account with 2 or 3 charecters so i can start my ot !!

Im new to this but i dont understand the router part , can anyone help me with teamvieuwer or skype ? ;/ im from belgium so if there's a dutch guy who can help me , please send me an message. thank you

good tutorial, i still have several questions and am stuck on step one >.<
wondering if this is still the way to do it, older post not sure if anything has changed. and once u have server and files what do you do? just put them in the same folder and thats it? if you could get back to me i would appreciate it

where can i get the DLL files? where is the revision page

- - - Updated - - -

where can i get the DLL file

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'accountManager = "yes" newPlayerChooseVoc = "no" newPlayerSpawnPosX = 95 n' at line 4

I don't know what is wrong... I did everything the tutorial said and this happened in the process...

How do i get in the serveR? It online but i cant login, there is no characters to use.

Hi, i done all steps and open all ports, and now i can connect in the server only on my computer that own all files, and my GM account doesn't work

" You should find a place to create a database on the home page, enter the server name you put up in the config.lua above this, and click enter. After that, click on the "Import" tab and then click "Browse" search for the "forgottenserver.sql" "

my server does not have have forgottenserver.Sql ;s

i tried to use mysql.sql but then i get an error
"starting SQL connection" -> "couldn't estabilish connection to sql database

please help or contact me on skype

Last edited:
Hello
I've just created my OT. The problem is when my friend attempts to login he only gets to the character list, after that he gets connection failed. What do I have to do?

You are banned but I have to thank you. It took me long time to realize that I can unlock ports and avoid using programs like Hamachi in order to have people to play with me.

I'm getting errors and all that stuff on Phpmyadmin all the time!! What to do, i drop user pma, but it's says: Fel
SQL-fråga: Redigera

SELECT `db_name` , `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE `column_name` = '(db_comment)'

MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

I'm getting errors and all that stuff on Phpmyadmin all the time!! What to do, i drop user pma, but it's says: Fel
SQL-fråga: Redigera

SELECT `db_name` , `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE `column_name` = '(db_comment)'

MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

I warn you that I have little to no background knowledge of any of this. I only hit switches left and right and finally got it to work.

I had that same error only after dropping PMA. I made it so only localhost can connect to mysql, and then logged into root, went to the users tab at the top, and changed permissions of any@localhost to full. Following the screen shot below, click edit privileges, and then assign the following and click Go. Either this is a way to get the errors to stop, or some miracle occurred that made it work after I did this. Let me know A) if it works, or B) if this is a bad idea.

mysqlu.png

-------------
Also, I was having trouble getting the forgotten server 9.8+ to run after switching it from sqlite to mysql. I would do everything perfect as I'd done a year ago when I used to host. I ran the server and it would give an error message in the GUI, but then the window would close instantly. I used screen capture software to catch that message, and found out that it was a very simple error. Simply change mysqlHost = "localhost" to mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1". Now get that server up and rock!

mysql2i.png

Attachments

This may sound stupid but can someone put a "how to" for a single player/LAN tibia? The real tibia just got un-playable with some new update so i quit and came here for a new(old) tibia! :D lol

where can i download the dll's?? what is the revision's page mentioned above?

Back